Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Edge VA

Free certifications from Brainbench!

Guest The Edge VA

There was some talk recently about the value of Brainbench certifications and I know that some of you are still on the fence about them. I received this by email today and thought that I would share it with you all maybe some of you are still interested in getting these certifications.

Through August 31, over thirty Brainbench certifications are available to you at no cost through sponsorships made by our partners.

These tests include:

C#

ASP.NET

Computer Forensics

RDBMS

J2EE

Computer Technical Support

MS Office 2003

Project Management

and many more.

Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free! Upgrade your resume - impress your boss - show off to your friends - and it will cost you nothing but your own time investment.

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/te...s.xml#sponsored

Edited by The Edge VA

There was some talk recently about the value of Brainbench certifications and I know that some of you are still on the fence about them. I received this by email today and thought that I would share it with you all maybe some of you are still interested in getting these certifications.

Through August 31, over thirty Brainbench certifications are available to you at no cost through sponsorships made by our partners.

These tests include:

C#

ASP.NET

Computer Forensics

RDBMS

J2EE

Computer Technical Support

MS Office 2003

Project Management

and many more.

Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free! Upgrade your resume - impress your boss - show off to your friends - and it will cost you nothing but your own time investment.

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/te...s.xml#sponsored

Thank you Ros!!! Now I just need to find time!

I'm really excited about the Office test

Apparently if my little boys have math questions after about grade 7, they need to ask daddy. That math fundamentals is HARD!!!

Guest The Edge VA

I found ALL of their tests hard!

Especially the english grammar one. Here I thought I was fairly proficient with language. I was awful!

I know this is an old topic, but I went to this site to have a look, and they still do offer some free certifications. In fact, I just got certified in Business Writing :) That's something nice to put on my website/resume, especially since I haven't actually started my business yet!

I would like to thank you for this! I certified in Business Writing, Typing, and MS Word! I would like to know what the issue is with these certifications. Why are people still on the fence? Where is the discussion about this? I really liked it!

Linda Qualls

I have yet to hear from anyone that an employer asked for or cared about Brainbench tests. I've never had a client say, Oh, can I see your Brainbench transcript. I've taken a couple of them. The tests are kind of way out there, not sure they prove much of anything. Just my :penny: .

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Busy JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.