Free certifications from Brainbench!

Guest The Edge VA

There was some talk recently about the value of Brainbench certifications and I know that some of you are still on the fence about them. I received this by email today and thought that I would share it with you all maybe some of you are still interested in getting these certifications.

Through August 31, over thirty Brainbench certifications are available to you at no cost through sponsorships made by our partners.

These tests include:

C#

ASP.NET

Computer Forensics

RDBMS

J2EE

Computer Technical Support

MS Office 2003

Project Management

and many more.

Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free! Upgrade your resume - impress your boss - show off to your friends - and it will cost you nothing but your own time investment.

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/te...s.xml#sponsored

Edited by The Edge VA

There was some talk recently about the value of Brainbench certifications and I know that some of you are still on the fence about them. I received this by email today and thought that I would share it with you all maybe some of you are still interested in getting these certifications.

Through August 31, over thirty Brainbench certifications are available to you at no cost through sponsorships made by our partners.

These tests include:

C#

ASP.NET

Computer Forensics

RDBMS

J2EE

Computer Technical Support

MS Office 2003

Project Management

and many more.

Typically $49.95, these tests are available to you absolutely free! Upgrade your resume - impress your boss - show off to your friends - and it will cost you nothing but your own time investment.

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/te...s.xml#sponsored

Thank you Ros!!! Now I just need to find time!

I'm really excited about the Office test

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old topic, but I went to this site to have a look, and they still do offer some free certifications. In fact, I just got certified in Business Writing :) That's something nice to put on my website/resume, especially since I haven't actually started my business yet!

I have yet to hear from anyone that an employer asked for or cared about Brainbench tests. I've never had a client say, Oh, can I see your Brainbench transcript. I've taken a couple of them. The tests are kind of way out there, not sure they prove much of anything. Just my :penny: .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.