NH or MA anyone?

Just curious if anyone out there is from NH or MA? I am in very Southern NH, just on the MA line...

Wow...I'm in your neck of the woods (sort of) during the Week...I work in Marlboro....

Wow...I'm in your neck of the woods (sort of) during the Week...I work in Marlboro....

No, I'm way further west. I'm down below Keene, NH, in Ware. My brother and his g/f live in Marlboro, though.

Looks like we're the only one's on this board from this area cuz no one else has posted. I know there's tons of VAs in this area, though, they're just not on this board, I guess.

I am right next to Salem NH and Dracut MA. Let me tell you, living in NH and working in Marlboro MA is quite a haul! My job is ending on 10/1, which is why I am trying to get my VA business up and running so quickly. Having trouble getting clients though, or someone to subcontract with. But, I am looking forward to getting rid of this commute!

Guest trinaren

Hi,

I don't live in NH anymore, but I grew up in Hampstead, it just across the border from Haverhill.

I'm in Massachusetts (Worcester). I'd love to network in person. Any takers?

=>Donna

I don't live up there anymore as my hubby is Air Force and we keep getting moved. I think most New Englanders have crazy commutes.

I used to live in Somersworth, NH and drove to Burlington, MA for work every day. Before that, I lived in Warwick, RI and drove to East Boston, MA for work. It's just crazy to think of now especially with the traffic and the cost of gas.

Just curious if anyone out there is from NH or MA? I am in very Southern NH, just on the MA line...

I live in Newbury, NH, near Lake Sunapee. I would love to get together sometime.

Susan Bedard

Guest workoncall

I just had to chime in even though I'm not from NH anymore. I grew up in Kingston, and my whole family's still there. I moved to CA after high school to get away from the snow and cold. Lived there over 20 years, and now I'm in the snow and cold again in Colorado! Go figure. Anyway welcome, and hopefully you find someone nearby.

I really don't think you'll have any trouble getting up and running by October. I just started and have just about everything together for an April 1st launch date. Except a website and I'm working on that. And if you start making a list of initial local business contacts you'll be surprised at how many you can come up with. We're in a town of about 1200 people and I have numerous prospects.

Good luck and welcome!

I'm in Massachusetts (Worcester). I'd love to network in person. Any takers?

=>Donna

I'm in Newbury, NH, about 2 hours from Worcester and would love to get together.

Susan

Hello, I use to be in Ma, the North Shore area. Moved to Florida about 6 yrs ago.