Jeannine

Revamped Site

Hi all. Take a look at my revamped site. Thanks to Leanne who really helped me to get it cleaned up and running.

Thanks again Leanne!!

Jeannine

I'm also sooo excited that ALL my pages validate!! Yay!

Jeannine

Guest The Edge VA

It is LOVELY Jeannine! Very smart and easy to navigate and clean... Im a big fan of clean unfussy sites!! Well Done!!! :D

You did a terrific job, Jeannine! Much improved, and very professional looking!

It was a pleasure working with you :)

I put the paypal button as a convience. Thanks all, but Leanne deserves alot of the credit also. She really cleaned up the template and css for me.

Jeannine

Guest The Edge VA

Yay! Leanne!! She truly is a gift isnt she!!

EDIT: My husband says I should add that he thinks she rocks and hes never met her, because she's forever sorting out my website troubles and indirectly making his life easier. (apparently I am no fun to be around when I'm irritated by my site ;) ) So thanks Leanne for all that you do! :)

Edited by The Edge VA

The site looks great ladies it's obvious you put a lot of time and energy into it and it's paid off :)

I'm still giggling over the bubbie comment Ros, that is true greatness when even those not on the forum appreciate all that you do here!

Congratulations! The site looks very nice Jeannine. You and Leanne did a great job.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

The site looks awesome – great job ladies!

Leanne, I love your case study, but remember that Internet Explorer does not honor text/plain mime types. IE renders your (very effective :thumbup: ) .txt before and after source code examples as HTML files. The easiest workaround is to place a SGML comment of more than 256 bytes on the first line of the text files. Something like this would work:

<!-- Internet explorer does not render text/plain documents correctly, so this comment has been inserted to enable you to view our before and after source code examples. Try Firefox and browse safely. -->

HTH,

Carol

Edited by CMK

The site looks awesome – great job ladies!

Leanne, I love your case study, but remember that Internet Explorer does not honor text/plain mime types. IE renders your (very effective :thumbup: ) .txt before and after source code examples as HTML files. The easiest workaround is to place a SGML comment of more than 256 bytes on the first line of the text files. Something like this would work:

<!-- Internet explorer does not render text/plain documents correctly, so this comment has been inserted to enable you to view our before and after source code examples. Try Firefox and browse safely. -->

HTH,

Carol

Thanks, Carol! I remembered you mentioning that fact before, and meant to do some searching around to see how people work around it, but it's been a busy weekend! Is the key just that the SGML comment is more than 256 bytes?

Hope you don't mind, but I copied your sample verbatim :)