Sign in to follow this  

Re-naming my Niche...

Hey everyone,

You may remember me from previous posts...

My target market is the veterinary industry. The market segments therein that I will target are traditional veterinarians, holistic/alternative veterinary medical practitioners, and veterinary speakers/business coaches/authors. I plan to cater exclusively to the veterinary industry and I am the first and only one to do so. I am best equipped to meet their needs because I know the industry from the inside out, as I have 14 years’ experience in the industry working in veterinary technician and management capacities. I am a virtual assistant but I work exclusively with the veterinary community. My business is to provide a service to the veterinary community, the means by which I do this simply takes advantage of the latest technology. Virtual Assistance describes the way in which I work, not the work that I do.

I am re-focusing my efforts on my business and have decided that my business vision and goals are entirely too big for the name I have chosen, Four Paws Virtual Assistance. To give you all some more info on why I feel I need to re-name my business:

My current vision statement is "Four Paws Virtual Assistance will be regarded as the premier and most sought after veterinary business management group in the world."

As far as goals for my business, I want my business to be known as the premier business management business for veterinary speakers, authors, and business coaches and the preeminent human resources business for veterinarians internationally.

I want my website to be known as the exclusive veterinary management resource in the world, the only website for referrals for the veterinary field and the first, dynamic website for managers outside of vspn and vetmedteam.

So you can see, my current name just doesn't seem to convey my vision and goals. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can leverage my knowledge and experience in a new name? Granted, these goals are things I have set for myself within the next 10 years, so they won't happen anytime soon, but I want to be a seed planted early into the minds of my prospective clients and want to establish a great name.

Sorry this is so long!! Any ideas? If anyone needs more info about what I do I will be glad to share if it helps with this process!

Thanks so much!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.