Sign in to follow this  
kamillahelamin

Sucking up all of the knowledge!!!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kamillah, I am new to the VA sceen however I have been on the VAN for several months reading, reading and reading more. Sucking up as much info from you all as my brain will allow. I have even had to not sign on for a few days because my brain would be in overload and I would be on here for days and hours while my husband asks for his socks, the children ask for food and even if they can get $1000.00 (my son did ask me that but I snapped out of my trans right after I said yes).

Anywho, Thank you all for being here!! Because of you all I have gotten my first client (on reatiner) (thanks Angela Smith) and I am working on a name so that I can lauch my webstie (by the way you all have take all the good names and taglines!!) LOL

Thank you again :thumbup:

Kamillah

Kamillah,

Welcome and I am so glad you finally decided to join in! There are tons of topics and information in the archives aren't there? There are answers to questions you didn't even think of asking yet! That's what makes this the ultimate for places to hang out and interact with VA's from all over the world.

I am glad to meet you and look forward to hearing the name and tagline you decide on!

Kamillah,

I'm glad you've taken the plunge and stopped lurking about. While playing sponge and soaking up all this forum has to offer you'll find participating to be equally addictive. Did you recant your pledge of $1,000?

Congrats on your first client and I'm sure you'll be gaining more soon!

Kamillah,

I'm glad you've taken the plunge and stopped lurking about. While playing sponge and soaking up all this forum has to offer you'll find participating to be equally addictive. Did you recant your pledge of $1,000?

Congrats on your first client and I'm sure you'll be gaining more soon!

I love to hear testmonials like this...they always make me smile! Welcome and glad you enjoy.

If anyone likes, it helps me to have testimonials like this that I can add to our website and such. Feel free to ad your testimonial by emailing to me or fill out our questionnaire http://www.vanetworking.com/raves.htm#form

I haven't had any new ones to add for ages and would love some.

Welcome Kamillah! :welcome:

This place is super addictive, isn't it? Good thing you came out of your trance before shelling out the $1,000 to your son! LOL!

Congratulations on your first retainer client! That is a huge accomplishment! I'm glad I could help you find the information you needed before your meeting, but your presentation to the client was ALL YOU! Great job!

Don't worry, you'll come up with the perfect business name soon. Just give it a little time!

Good luck to you! :)

Angela

Edited by Angela Smith

Thanks Everybody!!

No But seriously, only if you all knew I may have been in the meeting with the client however all the words that came out of my mouth were pieces of all of you.

(just picture me giving a presentation and after each sentence you hear a new voices coming out of my mouth. LOL.)

Thank you VAN!!!

My tagline for this forum is "I Love this PLACE" :grouphug:

Guest AnnaLisa Michalski

Hi Kamillah!

What a great thing to hear--just starting out and you already have gained a retainer client!

We may have only just met you, but you're an inspiration just the same! :)

Congrats and welcome!