Hi Gang,

A little while ago I wrote and distributed a PR for my Daughters new business (eco-logix.ca), it was picked up by CBC Canada Radio and they want to do an interview on her!!!

We're very excited!!

So get those PR's out there...you never know where they'll take your business!! :naughty:

Kimmer :D

Hey Kimmer! Congratulations, that is great news.

Those of us that attended the conference got to hear a great talk about Press Releases. Jeff Crilley, a TV reporter presented his secrets on getting your Press Release out there. Some of us bought his book, Free Publicity. Maybe we can start a discussion on here about what he had to say. I need to take some time to read the book first.

Hey Kimmer! Congratulations, that is great news.

Those of us that attended the conference got to hear a great talk about Press Releases. Jeff Crilley, a TV reporter presented his secrets on getting your Press Release out there. Some of us bought his book, Free Publicity. Maybe we can start a discussion on here about what he had to say. I need to take some time to read the book first.

I really enjoyed Jeff's talk so much, I forgot to take notes ;) . I'm going to have to do some reading now.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Congratulations Kimmer! That is exciting. I was at the conference last week, and one thing we learned is, if we are going to get media attention from press releases, they were going to have to be OUTSTANDING press releases.....so again....way to go, you clearly have that down!!!!

I'm with you Sally, still have reading to do, but would love to discuss his presentation :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kimmer:

Congratulations!! Wow, that's awesome.

It would be great to have some press release tips. Why don't we start listing them here. I'd love to hear some of the ideas presented at the conference.

I tell you a good press release can make such a difference.

Let's do it!

Hi

Absolutely!!

Right now is the holiday season. I'm working on a release for giving the gift of a Virtual Assistant for virtualwordpublishing. Anything and everything that relates to the holidays now is big in the media.

A tip ... see how that's kind-of different (and I'm still finetuning it.). But be original and creative. What different can you offer.

Another consideration is that EVERYONE is reading the paper these days for holiday sale ads. It's a GREAT GREAT GREAT time to target your local media. They need stories to fill the pages.

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.