Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

New Products for VAN

We have some kewl new VAnetworking products that everyone got a freebie of at the VAconference who attended. Let's hear your testimonials on our new VA Tri-Highs! Have any of you used your VA Tackers yet on your monitors?

Only thing I haven't set up yet are the popular hoodies and T-shirts that were a big hit. Here's a pic of us all attached sporting our attire ;)

Anyhow, here's the link and help support VANetworking.com and keeping us free by buying our VA Gear at:

http://www.virtualassistantshop.com/va-gear/

P1010021.jpg

OMG! I love my hoodie and my t-shirt! Jennifer, Elayne and I had our hoodies on when we went to the airport together. We were triplets :).

My husband and son loved the highlighter. They thought it was so cool that you could actually erase a highlighter mark.

I haven't used the VA Tackers yet. I'm working on getting a new computer ;) and then I'll use them. I do love the mousepad though.

Boy, that picture brought back memories of how much fun we had :) . We all look pretty good in our pj's!

My husband and son met me at the airport and it's an hour-long drive back home. We were 10-15 minutes away from the house and my husband looked at me and asked me if I was finished talking yet :P . I said no and kept talking.

Geez you guys looks so cute!!!! I will positively be there next year and I can't wait to get my hoodie and all the GOODIES!!!!

I clicked the link but did not see the hoodies that were mentioned:( It's getting mighty cold here and I want to show my VAN support and be stylish AND warm!!:) Can someone lead me into the right direction? Thanks

Virtually yours,

Julie Wilson

www.yourvirtualsecretary.biz

Only thing I haven't set up yet are the popular hoodies and T-shirts that were a big hit. Here's a pic of us all attached sporting our attire ;)

http://www.virtualassistantshop.com/va-gear/

Julie, I don't think the hoodies have been added yet. See Tawnya's above comment.

I'm also interested in getting one for myself for my evening walks. It's getting colder out these days :D

Oh thank you dear too many looooong nights here I guess:) I can't wait either!! I will be looking for them daily:)

Virtually yours,

Julie Wilson

www.yourvirtualsecretary.biz

For those who have the hoodies already, please make sure you wash in cold water first adding 1/2 salt to the water to set the colours. Always wash inside out too. I should have these available to order by Monday.

Tawnya

Hoodie.jpg

Tshirt.jpg

Tshirt2.jpg

I would also like to add that the "fuzzy factor" of the hoodie is off the charts! It's so soft and fuzzy inside it's like an all-day hug :bighug:

Ok, temporarily until we see if there is enough demand, I have affiliated with Cafepress and will be offering our logo gear there. Everything from hoodies to aprons, check it out!

Thanks for your support!

Ok, temporarily until we see if there is enough demand, I have affiliated with Cafepress and will be offering our logo gear there. Everything from hoodies to aprons, check it out!

If there is enough demand for various logos (there are two I'm sporting right now in the shop), then I will upgrade to a premium account and make others. I've heard wonderful things about cafepress. Let me know what your thoughts are when you receive your orders as I would love to hear feedback.

Arnie and I do have the facilities to transfer art to our own shirts/hoodies but if we don't have to do it, even better. We enjoy doing smaller items like mousepads, etc.

Thanks for your support!