Tonight's topic - Blogging and Podcasting: How Do You Use These as Marketing Tools?

http://vanetworking.com/chat/web.htm (this is the new chat room, you can use voice chat)

Follow this link and follow the instructions on downloading the conference room software. You do not need a password to get in, just use whatever nickname you want and join in the fun.

Today’s chat times are:

Eastern Monday 9 pm – 11 pm

Central Monday 8 pm – 10 pm

Mountain Monday 7 pm – 9 pm

Pacific Monday 6 pm – 8 pm

Seoul Korea Tuesday 10 am – 12 noon

Sydney Australia Tuesday 12 noon – 2 pm

I hope Gabby and Kathie that I got your times right. If not, please let me know what the correct time is so I can fix my list.

Edited by Implumcrazee

Yes, Kylie is right, 11am. From next week it will actually be 1pm if your daylight savings starts this weekend as ours do - they shift a further 2 hours apart. Unfortunately I didn't know about it until tonight though - it's now 9.12pm for me. I don't check into the forums much during business hours and hadn't checked in early this morning as I usually do so didn't know. Although I'd already had two sessions today, 9am online sessions, 10am for a teleseminar, and needed to get stuck into some physical work thereafter.

Hope it went well.

Kathie

This time zone stuff is hard. So next week you guys go back in time from noon to 11 am. We are ending daylight savings time and going back on standard time (real time). But we also turn our clocks back. So what's 9 pm now will actually be what's 8 pm now.

I'm so confused :huh: .

Crystal,

If you have the VAN Toolbar, you can go to VA Tools, Reference Tools, and then TimeandDate. It will take you to the World Clock and you can convert the times.

As Kathie said, starting Monday, 10/30, 9:00 p.m. (EST) your time will be 1:00 p.m. her time.

Hope this helps :).

Patty

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Crystal,

Good try and thank you for posting the chat notification as well as the times for everyone!! California was right on :yay: Unfortunately, I missed it again as I had a marketing phone call at 6:00 to 7:30! <_<

But I have noted it into my calendar and will make my best attempt at next Monday night, so thanks a bunch!!!

You all have a great day!!!

This time zone stuff is hard. So next week you guys go back in time from noon to 11 am. We are ending daylight savings time and going back on standard time (real time). But we also turn our clocks back. So what's 9 pm now will actually be what's 8 pm now.

I'm so confused :huh: .

No, we're going forward - you know that saying 'spring forward, fall back'? We are in Spring so we're going forward one hour - it's just that it was worked out incorrectly above. Currently we're 14 hours apart (Melbourne/Sydney and New York) and will soon be 16 hours apart. So 7pm NY EST is currently 9am Melbourne the following day - after Sunday it will then be 11am Melbourne.

Hope this helps.

Kathie

We are in Spring...

You still are??? Wow, I wish I was there. Around here the weather feels like winter in the morning and early evening...and I'm not a 'winter person'! :(

Still? Our Spring is from September to November. Summer starts in December.

I can NOT believe I missed the blogging/podcasting chat...of all the luck! Missed the International Podcasting Expo last weekend as well, it's just classic. I am determined to get into podcasting, obstacles or not! Looking forward to the archive of the chat :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.