Sign in to follow this  

Hi from Spain!

Hi everyone!

Well it's been several months since I've been on these forums. I've been a busy beaver and I have recently merged my company with another VA to form Elite Virtual Assistants. We are very excited, but we're still relatively small. Of course, we'd like that to change. LOL

We know one sure-fire way to get on the ball is to network and learn from others. I also hope to be able to contribute what knowledge and experience I've learned over my 15+ years in business management, as it's important to me to give back or be beneficial to my peers, as well.

So a little about me ... I'm a military spouse located in Spain. We moved here in 2004 and we will be here until 2008. I started my own VA business in August of 2005 and I love what I'm doing. It's a shame that I didn't know about this industry before I moved here, but it's better late than never, right?

On top of working from home, I'm also in college and hope to finish up my degree in Business Management/Business Law before we head back to the states. In short, it's definitely been keeping me busy. I have twin children who are almost 9 years old and a hubby who is the love of my life and VERY supportive of me working from home. I guess he doesn't have much of a choice, though, because there aren't many upper-level opportunities here on base.

I'm really excited to be back in full force on the forums! Thanks for having me! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Rebecca

Guest AnnaLisa Michalski

Good to meet you, Rebecca, and welcome (back)!

What an exciting time for you and Vickie with your new JOINT venture! Your new website has come together nicely, by the way.

Hope to see you both around here a lot!

Rebecca,

It sounds like a very busy time for you, no wonder you've fallen off the radar. We're very glad you've found your way back and look forward to your contributions here.

All my best in balancing things in the mean time, having a support husband makes it all the easier :)

Welcome back, Rebecca! :welcome:

Congratulations on your recent merger...that's so exciting!

It's really neat that you're living in Spain. Can you speak the language? Where did you live before you moved there?

Best of luck with your college courses and your business. Please keep us posted on how things are going!

Angela