Sign in to follow this  
needourservices@gmail.com

Signatures on ezines and Newsletters

I know this has probably been asked before so my apologies if it has... :whistlin:

I would like to add a more personal touch to my current newsletter with my actual signature under my name. I know one of my clients has a jpeg of his signature, how do I get mind on the computer???

I really hope this doesn't sound too stupid :lol:

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by Mzmichelle

Hi Michelle,

If you have a scanner, you could always sign a white piece of paper and then scan it in to the computer.

I believe there may be another "high-tech" way to do this, but I'm not certain of the details. I'm sure someone else will chime in soon.

Hope this helps! :)

Angela

P.S. Looks like Candy and I were posting at the same time! LOL!

Edited by Angela Smith

THANKS LADIES!!! I KNEW it was a simple thing :yay:

Hi Michelle,

If you have a scanner, you could always sign a white piece of paper and then scan it in to the computer.

I believe there may be another "high-tech" way to do this, but I'm not certain of the details. I'm sure someone else will chime in soon.

Hope this helps! :)

Angela

P.S. Looks like Candy and I were posting at the same time! LOL!

I've read that having an actual signature isn't really a good idea for fraud purposes... but here is a site where you can get a handwriting font that looks like real writing.. You can choose different handwriting styles so you can pick the one closest to yours... It looks personal without actually giving away your signature :)

Here's the link:

http://www.vletter.com/design_visitor.htm

Guest intouchva
I've read that having an actual signature isn't really a good idea for fraud purposes... but here is a site where you can get a handwriting font that looks like real writing.. You can choose different handwriting styles so you can pick the one closest to yours... It looks personal without actually giving away your signature :)

Here's the link:

Awesome Link..Thanks!!!!

Guest TerryGreen

Here's the link:

Just FYI ... I purchased vLetter for a client to use, and it sucks!!!! It's very limiting in what you can do with it. You have to install it as a toolbar in Word (and then it's next to impossible to uninstall), then type the letter or document in a regular font first, then highlight and change the text to the signature font ... but, you can only highlight a small amount at a time, and once you change the font, you cannot make any changes without goofing up the font. The font can only be used from within the vLetter program and not as a regular font. It's definitely not worth the cost just for a signature that can't be edited. There is, however, another website called Fontgarden.com and you can order your signature font for $9.99. This signature font is an actual TrueType font that you install in windows just like you would any other font. You can do whatever you want, however you want and whenever you want with it with no restrictions or problems. They also have some very cool fonts that are free and some very inexpensive ones to purchase.