I have an AA from my local community college in NJ and found while there 6 years ago that they sale office prof. w/business contacts for $200. I got 2003 from there as well (I was working on my BA online and needed it after hurricane katrina wiped me out I was living in MS) by getting someone who is a student there to go with me to the bookstore and buy it. Not all community colleges sale it at a discount but you never know...

I am currently a community college student and I was able to purchase 2007 Professional Suite for $85 several months ago which included full 2003 version while waiting for 2007 release (it's in the mail and I can't wait to get it!!). Sometimes the software is also available to the public. Here's the link to check out Journey Ed and they still have the deal going!

Take care,

Wow Kelly! They have some great prices on software! I have a friend whose taking online classes and was looking for office 2007 I will be sure to direct her there. As soon as I come up with the extra money I will be upgrading as well! Can even get it with Vista for under $300.

Thanks for the tip. Now I dont have to drive an hour and catch up with my sister :rolleyes: