visionsvirtualassistance

Do you have a business and marketing plan?

On Tuesdays at noon eastern time we will be working on our business plans and marketing plans. Each week we will work on one component of the plan and help each other with theirs. In the end we should all have a working business plan.

Off the top of my head, some of the topics we will cover are:

Put Your Vision Into Words - Introduction, Vision Statement, Mission Statement, Purpose Statement

Description of the Business - Location of the Business, Management, Personnel, Methods of Record Keeping

Legal Structure and Insurance

Security - SWOT Analysis; Catastrophy Planning

Marketing Plan - Target Market; Competition; Methods of Distribution; Advertising; Pricing; Timing of Market Entry; Location; Industry Trends; Competitor Profile

Budget - Summary of Financial Needs; Sources and Uses of Funds; Cash Flow Statement; Three-year Income Projection; Break Even Analysis; Balance Sheet; Supporting Documents

Executive Summary

Exit Strategy

• Like 1

Hi Crystal,

Sounds great! My current plan is kinda short and sweet and could use some additions.

Are there other times other than noon eastern time, this kinda conflicts with that other J.O.B I still currently have that pays for my dreams.

Ruth, right now that's the only time it's scheduled for. See, Tawnya wants us using the seminar room every day because it's a use it or lose it deal. I've found the Tuesday chats are not popular and it's no fun sitting in there all by myself. So this business plan thingy is a trial to see if it is popular or not. It's hard figuring out what people want, sort of trial and error. Pam has even put out a poll in the past to ask people directly and she got very few responses.

If you'd like to see us do something, then just ask. I love having chat times when the room is full. Marketing Mondays (9 pm eastern time) has become pretty popular. And Pam runs Creative Thursdays (10 am eastern time), that I think gets regular guests.

Guest codadiva

I'm in! I'd like to be there for Tuesdays at Noon Eastern beginning May 1st!

Feel free to PM me to confirm. I'm putting into my calendar.

Also, if you have a link as to how to use the chat room it the best of it's advantage, I'd love to see it. I got in today, but struggled a bit. I think I caught on pretty good, but that was without a mic. I have a mic now!

Looking forward to it. If you are looking for opinions, I'll vote for the first one.

Put Your Vision Into Words - Introduction, Vision Statement, Mission Statement, Purpose Statement

I'm in! I'd like to be there for Tuesdays at Noon Eastern beginning May 1st!

Feel free to PM me to confirm. I'm putting into my calendar.

Also, if you have a link as to how to use the chat room it the best of it's advantage, I'd love to see it. I got in today, but struggled a bit. I think I caught on pretty good, but that was without a mic. I have a mic now!

Looking forward to it. If you are looking for opinions, I'll vote for the first one.

I would love to get in on these sessions. Do I need a mic?

Guest Nanner

I'd like to bring this up. Just found this old post. Has anyone done this for awhile? I would be interested in joining in or starting a new one if there isn't one going on right now. I'm working on my business plan and could certainly use some advice with it.

Anyone?

Nancy

Yes I would be interested as well in the business plan meeting idea. Please let me know if you are still planning on having the meetings on Tuesdays or whenever you do plan to schedule one. I need to get moving on my business plan...or at least fine tune it and actually complete it. :mellow:

I am in.

-Delilah

Nancy,

I would be interested as well, my business plan...the lack of one I should say.

I hope this topic gets some good attention again and get it going. So far so good!

De'Ann

Greetings

You can count me in on this tuesday. I have made a "Goal/Marketing Plan", but still have not attack the "Business plan" of my new business !!

Now, I do not have a mic yet, and will be listening. (I have downloaded the plugins).

Also, I intend buying a cordless mic shortly, any sugestions on what brand, and what I should be looking for?

Thanks for the help,

Elenora