Sign in to follow this  
Guest Oakville Admin

Got my first client testimonial today

Guest Oakville Admin

I got my first client testimonial today; I'm so excited, I've already added it to my website.

Julia,

I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for doing such a thorough and professional job on our most recent marketing campaign. From preparing the database to timely and accurate mailing of the marketing piece to the customer phone follow-up with notes- You handled everything perfectly, including offering very helpful suggestions that I never would have thought of! But most importantly I had such peace of mind, knowing that I could turn the whole project over to you without supervision so that I could focus on other pressing areas of my business, now that is priceless!

Sincerely,

Jacqueline McKechnie

President

CharityLogic Inc.

Guest Oakville Admin

I got my first client testimonial today; I'm so excited, I've already added it to my website.

Julia,

I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for doing such a thorough and professional job on our most recent marketing campaign. From preparing the database to timely and accurate mailing of the marketing piece to the customer phone follow-up with notes- You handled everything perfectly, including offering very helpful suggestions that I never would have thought of! But most importantly I had such peace of mind, knowing that I could turn the whole project over to you without supervision so that I could focus on other pressing areas of my business, now that is priceless!

Sincerely,

Jacqueline McKechnie

President

CharityLogic Inc.

Edited by Oakville Admin

Julia,

Sincerely,

Jacqueline McKechnie

President

CharityLogic Inc.

Congratulations, Julia! What a terrific testimonial, too :thumbup:

:yay:

Congratulations! It's a great testimmonial.

Guest Oakville Admin
Congratulations Julia!

Thanks Patty, sorry about posting this message twice. I hit send too fast.

Congratulations Julia!

The first of many I'm sure...

Nancy

Guest VirtuallyYours

Yay Julia!!!! :girlsout:

Guest Holly

Congrats Julia! That is so cool! B)

Holly

Guest intouchva

That is proof positive as to why we are all here and why we work so hard. Having a client truly appreciate the benefit of our services and what we do....that is priceless.

You should be very proud of yourself!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.