I am trying out a test chat room for the forum here. I have yet to set up rooms etc but if it works out, it may be a free area you can all talk up a storm either with yourselves or clients for that matter. I don't know much about the software yet but it does have private rooms, etc. I will let you know more about it as I learn more about it ;)

Here's the link: http://www.vanetworking.com/chat/

Tawnya

Fabulous idea! :yay::yay::thumbup::thumbup:

I, too, just registered and am looking forward to 'chatting it up' with the rest of you.

Have a great weekend.

Cathy P.

Never really used a chat room before....maybe we should make up some sort of schedule??? I know were all busy at different times....but maybe something like this.....(just a model)

Mondays.... A chat on Marketing Tips & Methods..( I hate saying Tips & Tricks)!

Tuesdays... A chat on WebDesign

Wednesdays...A chat on Customer Service

Get the picture? So we could talk about a certain subject on each day...if your there your there.

Ok, chatroom seems to be working again. Report any bugs here. You will all have to register again however as I had to remove the current database. To find your way around in there, read the tutorial first on the main page and then once inside, find the question mark (?) to see the commands you can use. If you want to change colours of your font, just choose one on the colour bar. Have fun!

Use it as you wish, ideas may be:

1. Discussions with other VAs

2. If you want to teach a class here, let me know and you can book a private room for free.

3. Chat with a virtual client in here by creating your own private room to discuss whatever.

We'll try to have a weekly chat time to get together although with everyone on different time zones, might be difficult to achieve.

Let me know what you think...

Tawnya

Hey Tawnya!

I think that is a great feature to be able to use a private room for a client. I'm going to have look into that a bit more.

I tried to log into the chat room this morning and it said I had to register first.....I already registered. Should I be doing this again?

B)

Jennifer

That was fun :yay: but I was talking to myself as the US is still at work.

:whistlin:

I absolutely love the idea of a chat room. I kept forgetting to suggest it! :yay:

Kimmer - I think it's a great idea to have a topic for each chat session. It will help us all. We have to keep in mind of the time difference.

I think we should all send out suggestions and pick topics accordingly, maybe even try to get guest speakers to teach use how to market, network, etc. There are many people out there that wouldn't mind volunteering for this. What do you think?

Hope to chat will you soon!