Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Don't be Just a Virtual Assistant, Be a Virtual Asset Too!

Tawnya,

You may have noticed that VANA has been getting some high publicity in the press lately. Infact, we were just mentioned in Reader's Digest in May! WHOOWHOOOOO! Want to know what my secret has been to getting this recognition within the public media?

It's Joan Stewart, the Publicity Hound! I have learned many valuable publicity tricks from her that I never would have thought about without her personal expert guidance and mentoring. Thanks Joan!

But here's the great thing I want to share with you. She now offers her expertise in a workshop specifically built for Virtual Assistants which VANA members can learn more about here:

http://www.vanetworking.com/vana/publicityhound.html

Joan will also be a guest speaker on our next VA Talk Show which will be announced later this week that I'm very excited about!

Think about it, wouldn't life be a lot easier if your client could work with an Virtual Assistant who is fully trained on how to handle most of the day-to-day tasks of their publicity campaign?

If you already do little more than administrative chores, maybe it's time to turn yourself into someone who can assume many of the duties of promoting your clients product, service, cause or issue?

Niching yourself in this area helping you actually make more money for your clients can earn you full client practices with top hourly rates. For example, I niche my VA practice in internet marketing which includes publicity exactly like Joan teaches. I charge $125/hr plus have a 3 month waiting list of clients waiting to work with me. I can make money for my clients and they love it!

Check out Joan's teleseminars at http://www.vanetworking.com/vana/publicityhound.html

Publicity expert Joan Stewart will train virtual assistants, virtual consultants and interns June 11-15, via a series of teleseminars. Joan has recruited her own army of guest experts to join her on the calls.

They will be teaching Virtual Assistants how to research media outlets, ghostwrite articles and post them to online article directories, use reprints multiple ways, update print and online media kits, find bloggers who can write about you, find podcasters who can feature you on their podcasts, use editorial calendars, form valuable relationships with journalists, and write press releases not only for journalists, but for the search engines.

I am very familiar with Joan's work (because her practices have worked for me!), and no one is more qualified than Joan to train YOU. You can learn more about the program here:

http://www.vanetworking.com/vana/publicityhound.html

To Your Virtual Success!

Tawnya Sutherland

Founder of VAnetworking.com