Sign in to follow this  
topshelfva

Great 4-Color Printing Source

If you want a great source for high quality 4-color printing, on high quality paper, I highly suggest your using http://www.printingforless.com. You can get $25 off of your first order with PrintingForLess.com by entering the following ID code: RP1TOPS97 (input in “Promotional Code” field).

I have used them for my business cards, brochures, letterhead and envelopes. What I love about these guys is they don't simply take your file and print it. If they can see from the start something is not right, they will call you first and make suggestions for you to correct. They want to make sure you get the best print job possible. As an example, on my brochure, without realizing it, I had sent it in with two photos at 150 dpi. I also bolded a font that when bolded, gave a double image in the print process. They made the suggestion I unbold this font and use images at 300 dpi minimum. I then made my changes to the brochure and resent it to them. They then sent me a final proof, I approved, and they then printed.

In my research I found other printers at slightly lesser prices; however, once I got samples of their product, PrintingForLess outshined them all!

Funny you should mention this as I've been trying to find a local printer around town this week for some personal stuff and their pricing is so outrageous. I may have to resort to something online myself.

Thanks again Naomi!

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.