Real Estate Letter Templates

I have just began working for a realtor and she wants to start off by sending out 1st anniversary letters to all of her clients on the 1st anniversary of their new house. I am working out of Top Producer and they have a very general template. I am just wondering if anyone has any other templates or helpful websites to help with this process.

I appreciate any insights.

Kimberly

Guest VAmama
I have just began working for a realtor and she wants to start off by sending out 1st anniversary letters to all of her clients on the 1st anniversary of their new house. I am working out of Top Producer and they have a very general template. I am just wondering if anyone has any other templates or helpful websites to help with this process.

Kimberly

Hey Kimberly,

I see that a lot of people have read your ? and no one has responded. :unsure: You're not alone, I put my first post up and got lots of views and one response. I never found out all the info I needed but I'm now looking on my own. Anyway I did some digging and found a couple of links that may help. Mircosoft has a lot of letter templates you can use. If you have Microsft publisher I would take a look at some of their templates first. Here is a basic RE template I came across, i believe it's free to download

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/template...1599831033.aspx

If you do a search in google for "real estate letter templates" you'll come up with a lot of other ones that you have to pay for. Here is a link to more letters from microsoft http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/template...1172561033.aspx

The templates are all very basic. You're going to have to add logo, pictures, fonts etc. to make it look like a nice letter. All of which can be done pretty easily in Word or Publisher. Hope this helps. :thumbup:

Hi, I realize there has been a good bit of time since this was posted but I am new here and just read it. I have a folder that contains over 50 RE letter templates that contains everything from FSBO contact to Holiday letters.........8 different series. Please contact me offline or through my website and I will be more than happy to get you a copy of whatever it is you need.

This post is for anyone who is looking for RE letter templates, feel free to contact me.

Kimberly

Hi,

I was going to recommend Publisher also because you can utilize many options there. But I also have an idea that is pretty good too....and will make you look good. SendACard.com has great thank you notes and you either design them or they do, but they also lick and stamp and send out to the customers. This could be set up as a routine and done yearly as well. It's a great tool for RE people. There is also prospect plus marketing tools, that have flyers, and everything, but they may not want to pay the cost.

Hope that helps

Mary Beth

Kimberly

Are you looking for letter content or design layout?