judyk

Looking for a Mentor

Hello,

I recently purchased the VAC and am diligently getting my business up and running. I have over 28 years administrative experience and 15 of those years working at a foreclosure, loan service center and commercial development company.

I plan to focus my marketing on local real estate professionals and use my prior experience as an REO Asset Manager to increase my value to them.

Since I am better at getting the job done rather than talking about what I can do, I would like to have a mentor that can give me some help in verbally promoting myself.

Is there someone out there that will offer to be a mentor to me? I just need a little push and then I'm off. :)

You can email me at judyk@cableone.net

Thank you,

Judy

Guest mmvp

Hi Judy,

Are you a member of IVAA? If so, you should take advantage of their mentoring program (no fees). Otherwise if you search "virtual assistant training" or "virtual assistant coaching" you'll find lots of VAs who offer private (fee based) VA coaching.

Jill

Hi Judy,

Just reading on the forum and saw your note asking for a mentor. I am a newbie also and just be patient I'm sure you get someone on this forum to mentor you. There are so many good VA's that post on this I know one will find you.

Just to let you know that when I clicked your business name that is underlined it took me to a GoDaddy.com web page.

Thought you should know this. And I have purchased the VAC also and am working myself through as well. I am going for the real estate professionals also in my area. Good Luck!

Sandra :)

Well, you have a few thousand mentors here at VANA. If you want answers in real time, we have Marketing Monday chats at 9pm eastern time every Monday (excluding major holidays).

Someone also mentioned IVAA. They do have mentors available although I believe you will be put on wait-list status.

The Alliance for Virtual Business (A4VB) has mentors available with their paid membership.

There's quite a few VA coaches. For real estate I'd recommend Beryl Powell.

If you're looking for a push up in your business there's the Revolution.

Let's see... what have I missed...

Edited by Implumcrazee

Thanks to everyone that responded. I'll check out the suggestions. I do have my first appointment with a real estate broker next Thursday.

Judy

Guest VirtuallyReady

Best of luck to you!!

I agree with everyone too ~ this forum provides so much help and the IVAA organization is very much worthwhile.

~ Lisa