Sign in to follow this  

Looking for part-time VA work

I am in the process of changing careers and will be taking a decrease in pay by doing so. I am looking for part-time VA work to supplement my income.

I have over 10 years of full-charge bookkeeping, office management and commercial property management experience. I am proficient in a variety of software programs, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Quickbooks Pro w/ payroll (am in the process of becoming certified), Quicken, and Adobe Pro.

My home office includes: Copier, scanner, fax, unlimited long distance, and high speed internet. I currently have Quickbooks Pro 2006, MS Office 2003 Home Edition, Adobe Pro and am willing to purchase additional software needed for steady work.

I am interested in both direct hire and subcontract work. No job is too small, will do bookkeeping, data entry, typing, blog posting... If I can do it, I will. Just ask. I have some html experience, for an example you can go to: The Fun Park movie MySpace page I created the MySpace page for this film. I also did the bookkeeping, film festival submittals and assisted in the event coordination for the project.

Rebecka

rjmelson@msn.com

Guest Chai

Welcome to the forum,

This is a great place to network and trade knowledge with other VA's who have a variety of experience and knowledge to pull from. Most of the more experienced VA's tend to be cautious in using subcontractors, since they have been burned time and time again. Occasionally, a VA will list a request for subs in the RFP board, so keep checking on those.

Carrie