VisionsVirtual

DC/MD/VA VA'S

Hello Everyone!

I am in Leesburg, Virginia and would love to get together with you all during the summer months! :thumbup:

Are any of you planning to attend any upcoming VA conferences or summits?

~Michelle

Edited by Michelle Vocke

Hey Michelle,

I'm not planning on anything at the moment. I know that most of us are spread out in Virginia. You're 95 miles away from me. I have one VA about an hour from me. We plan to keep meeting every so often. We meet halfway in Ashland, VA. Money is tight right now or I would be going to the IVAA Summit.

Just wondering if there are any VA's from the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.

Hi - I'm a new member in Fairfax VA. Have been a VA since 98 but am just starting over since relocating to the DC area from Florida. I would love to hear from some of you. I have only joined in the last week and am just learning my way around. And would definitely like to meet up with some of you! :D

Mary Holmes - mary@partneringvirtually.com

I'm a VA in Laytonsville, MD would love to hook up with other VA's

Guest MrsDHM1971

Hi Everyone,

I'm very new to the board (today) and wanted to say hello. I'm in Burke (FFX Co.), VA. Would love to meet other VA's nearby.

Denise :D

Hi Danielle,

I'm down the other end of VA but I wanted to say hi to you. There is another VA and myself that have begun to meet monthly. We are in the preliminary stage of forming a Central Virginia VA Group. We meet in Ashland (just north of Richmond) currently. I know it would be a bit of a hike for you especially in traffic. If you'd like to join us, you are more than welcome.

If anyone else is interested, I will be posting our meetings from now on here. Again, welcome and hello to Danielle.

Colleen

I'm in Front Royal, Virginia. I would love to get to know more of you!

I've been a VA since 2006. I'm also in the process of becoming a VA Insider on this forum. This forum rocks!!!!

I'd be interested in attending any get-togethers. My email is Leisa@GemstoneBusinessSolutions.com for any correspondence.

Leisa

www.GemstoneBusinessSolutions.com

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new VA in Maryland near Annapolis. I'd love to get together with some of you.

Karen Olsen

Creative Admin Support :thumbup:

Hi Everyone,

I am also located in Virginia, Woodbridge (Fairfax is quite nearby) and would love to meet up with other VA's in the area. I am so busy trying to get my business together.

Could anyone contribute on the different ways I can market my business?

Thanks, maybe we should form a Meetup group for the VA's in Virginia.

Sherrie

Virtual Office Link, LLC

Hi Danielle,

I'm down the other end of VA but I wanted to say hi to you. There is another VA and myself that have begun to meet monthly. We are in the preliminary stage of forming a Central Virginia VA Group. We meet in Ashland (just north of Richmond) currently. I know it would be a bit of a hike for you especially in traffic. If you'd like to join us, you are more than welcome.

If anyone else is interested, I will be posting our meetings from now on here. Again, welcome and hello to Danielle.

Colleen

Colleen,

I am in Chesterfield, and would welcome the opportunity to meetup with you monthly. Please let us know about your next meeting.

Ladies - I am so sorry that I haven't planned a meeting yet. My hubby has been away (military). I promise to plan a meeting for early August. I promise to post it here once it's planned.

I'm so excited to see so many interested. I was thinking of starting a Virginia group. We're soooo spread out though and cover such a large area. It's a bit daunting to me right now.

Colleen :)