VisionsVirtual

DC/MD/VA VA'S

Hi There and Welcome to VANA. I'm in Baltimore, MD!

Hi I'm located near Baltimore, MD also. Is there any tips you could give me particular to this area. I'm just starting out and I'm getting all the knowledge I can get. (Thanks to this site)

Thanks.

Sierra Davis

I put this notice in another spot here on the board but figured I'd pop it in here too.

I've scheduled a little luncheon at the Massaponax (Fredericksburg) Applebee's. It's exit 26B off of I-95 on Route 1 South on right side in front of WalMart.

Saturday, August 9th

12 Noon

Applebee's Massaponax (Fredericksburg)

I tried to come up with a spot in the middle. Jody and I are south of here but we are willing to drive up and meet with others.

If you can make it, email me so that I can have a number for Appleby's. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Email: Colleen@cmjoffice.com

Colleen

I'm afraid that this has to be canceled due to a lack of interest. Sorry about that but I can't have lunch alone. LOL I will try to get another one going in the fall.

Colleen -

Don't be dismayed. Summer is really difficult to get people together with vacations and having to deal with kids being home for the summer, etc. Kick it back up in the fall.

And everyone - if you've never been to a VA Get Together - DO IT! They're loads of fun, educational, and you'll meet friends for life! You may think you'll only stay for an hour, but believe me - you'll end up wishing the time would never end!!

I agree with you Dana. I met Jody Rothaar several months ago and we've been getting together monthly. Our first meeting was scheduled to last an hour and we spent 3 hours sitting and talking. We have now sent clients and work in between us. What she loves to do, I dislike and vice versa. It's been great. We got sidetracked for June and July. I was trying to get back on track.

I will definitely schedule another one in the fall. I did have a couple people email me. It will probably work out better in the fall.

Hello all,

I just found this board and wanted to say hello! I'm in Suitland, MD which is right outside Wash DC. :thumbup:

Hello, fellow DMV VA's! I am new to the site, the business, and am here looking for help, advice, any kind of positive influence to help me grow my business. I have 10+ years working as a secretary and am looking to offer my administrative expertise, but am also looking to go into the medical coding and billing part of the medical industry as my niche marketing for my VA business. Any suggestions???? Look forward to hearing from you!

Erin Gary

Virtual_Viviante@yahoo.com

I'm new here, as well! I am currently near Annapolis, and have one current client, but working on securing more! Trying to get this business moving!

Hello. I'm in Baltimore, MD. I just started my business in February. I'm working on securing more clients.

Guest aplusadmin

Ok, I see that this is a rather old post but does end this year.

I'm in Chesterfield, VA!

Do you all meet up?

I would love to attend if you are having gatherings or whatever. Do contact me!

Leona

Hi Leona,

I don't believe anything formal ever got underway for a meetup. Seems we're all scattered across Maryland, Virginia and the D.C. area. I'm in western Maryland.

Great to have you on the forum. :)

~Ruth

Leona

I am in Chesterfield, Virginia, also. I just started my VA business and getting together sounds interesting.

Sincerely,

Linda

Guest Lynn Carroll

Just thought I'd post on this old thread again--since my first post, we've moved to Alaska and back and are now in Stafford, VA. It's about an hour south of DC. Are there any VAs in this area now? I'm up for an "in real life" get-together!

Lynn

• Like 1