accuassist

Announcing My New E-book: Online Networking for the Newbie

Hey everybody! I'm really excited to announce that I've finished writing my very first e-book!

Online Networking for the Newbie was written primarily for those who are just getting their feet wet in the world of online networking, but it also offers practical and powerful tips for those who want to take their online networking efforts to the next level. This e-book is a fun, in-depth guide to building strong business relationships through web-based discussion forums.

By Reading This E-book, You'll Learn How to Do the Following:

• Stand out from the crowd. Learn how to make a great first impression at every Internet forum you join. We'll walk step by step through the process of setting up your forum profile correctly and making that all-important first post.
  • Do things right the first time around. Avoid making rookie mistakes that may hurt your credibility. We'll discuss 20 forum faux pas that you should avoid like the plague.
  • Get known. Become a well-known and well-respected member of the forums you join. We'll discuss easy ways for newbies to get involved in new forums and become forum regulars.
  • Make personal connections. Learn proven techniques for getting in touch―and staying in touch―with fellow forum members. We'll discuss 7 types of people you should connect with and 10 specific techniques for getting in touch with them.
By Making Strong Personal Connections, You'll Achieve the Following:
  • You'll build strong referral networks and become the go-to person for your clients and colleagues.
  • You'll improve your chances of getting direct referrals or obtaining subcontracting work from other virtual assistants.
  • You'll develop meaningful, long-lasting business relationships online, which may eventually lead to new and exciting opportunities.
**3 Fantastic Prizes: No Purchase Required**

During the next 7 days, everyone who replies to this thread will have an opportunity to win 1 of 3 great prizes:

How to Enter:

It's super easy to enter the drawing. Just reply to this thread―simple as that! Three names will be drawn out of a virtual hat at 1:00 pm (ET) on Wednesday, July 25. The winners will be announced in this thread and notified by private message or email if their addresses are available.

Free Excerpt: "10 Forum Faux Pas to Avoid Like the Plague"

OK, back to the new e-book! I’m offering a free excerpt of Online Networking for the Newbie entitled "10 Forum Faux Pas to Avoid Like the Plague." Click here for more information on how to download your free excerpt.

Happy Networking! :)

Angela

Congratulations on the new e-book. :yay: I know that it will be full of valuable information. I am going right now to download the excerpt!

This was a very informative read and I recommend it for the networking newbies! Its a great place to start. Way to go Angela!! :yay:

Guest ShelleyS

My curiosity is definitely piqued! This sounds like a terrific resource. Thanks for offering a free excerpt! I'm off to download!

Shelley

I got the free excerpt and learned something already!!

Guest Jorren Company

Congratulations Angela! :appl:

I still consider myself a newbie.

Dusty

:thumbup: Yay Angela!!! I'm sure this is an awesome book. Can't wait to read it!

This sounds like a great book!

I look forward to reading it, I want to learn all I can!!

Lisa G (sorry no signature yet)

Guest Holly

Congratulations on your first e-book Angela! :yay:

I can't wait to read it!

Holly

Ok, well I'm not replying to win, but just wanted to say that Angela's book is fantastic! You must get a copy now!

Angela, congratulations on your e-book! I really enjoyed reading the excerpt and I look forward to reading the rest! :thumbup:

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.