accuassist

Announcing My New E-book: Online Networking for the Newbie

This is fabulous, Angela! I have no doubt this is awesome! I'm very excited for your accomplishment, Angela (one of many, of course)! :)

Congrats!!!

Michelle

Congratulations, Angela

Angela's book is already in my libary! It is a good tool for the most experienced as well as the newbie. It is good to have to offer clients who are just beginning or struggling. Well written advice and tips without being judgmental because the readers may very well recognize themselves. The book is attractively presented.

I don't know if you are going to have an affiliate program, but I plan to promote the information regardless.

PS: I would not have expect anything different in terms of quality information and presentation from Angela. This is really good.

Wow, everybody!! Thanks so much for all your compliments and support. That really means a lot to me! :D

Since Judy asked, I also launched the Accu-Assist Affiliate Program today. If you're interested in becoming an affiliate, you can sign up at this web page to access the Affiliate Toolkit, which includes detailed signup instructions.

Thanks again! And keep those entries coming! :thumbup:

Angela

Angela you are a wealth of wonderful information! Congratulations.

I'm off to downloaded the excerpt ...

Take care,

I've read it and it's wonderful (no surprise). As someone else mentioned, you can expect nothing less than the best from Angela!

Congratulations...where are your shades? B)

Congratulations Angela on your new e-book. Like Jaime Lee and others have said you produce only the best!!!

I wish you every success with it.

Guest Dawn O.

Angela,

I downloaded the excerpt from Online Networking for the Newbie and you did a remarkable job. You have a pleasant writing style and I appreciate your strong attention to detail when it comes to grammar; something that seems to have fallen by the wayside for many people. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Best,

--dawn

Congratulations Angela. It sounds like a valuable resource. :flowers:

Ok, I just read the free excerpt and all I have to say WOW. Great job Angela! I can't wait to read the whole thing.

Guest The Green Desk

I just downloaded and read the excerpt - ooops! I have made one of the 10 faux pas before. :whistlin: Ahhhh live and learn!

Congratulations on a great e-book!

Cheryl

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.