accuassist

Announcing My New E-book: Online Networking for the Newbie

Angela,

Congratulations on your new ebook! I just signed up for the excerpt...can't wait to read it!

Thanks,

I just read the excerpt and it was fantastic! What an amazing resource for anyone networking on the internet. Not to mention the price point is just right.

At the risk of sounding sappy, since we have never "met", I find myself so proud of so many members of this forum. Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging. This book is an example. Why take the time to write a book to help new VA's? Because you care about the success of others.

Congrats!

Cheryl

This forum is great! I can't wait to find out more about this!

Hey everybody! I'm really excited to announce that I've finished writing my very first e-book!

Online Networking for the Newbie was written primarily for those who are just getting their feet wet in the world of online networking, but it also offers practical and powerful tips for those who want to take their online networking efforts to the next level. This e-book is a fun, in-depth guide to building strong business relationships through web-based discussion forums.

By Reading This E-book, You'll Learn How to Do the Following:

• Stand out from the crowd. Learn how to make a great first impression at every Internet forum you join. We'll walk step by step through the process of setting up your forum profile correctly and making that all-important first post.
  • Do things right the first time around. Avoid making rookie mistakes that may hurt your credibility. We'll discuss 20 forum faux pas that you should avoid like the plague.
  • Get known. Become a well-known and well-respected member of the forums you join. We'll discuss easy ways for newbies to get involved in new forums and become forum regulars.
  • Make personal connections. Learn proven techniques for getting in touch―and staying in touch―with fellow forum members. We'll discuss 7 types of people you should connect with and 10 specific techniques for getting in touch with them.
By Making Strong Personal Connections, You'll Achieve the Following:
  • You'll build strong referral networks and become the go-to person for your clients and colleagues.
  • You'll improve your chances of getting direct referrals or obtaining subcontracting work from other virtual assistants.
  • You'll develop meaningful, long-lasting business relationships online, which may eventually lead to new and exciting opportunities.
**3 Fantastic Prizes: No Purchase Required**

During the next 7 days, everyone who replies to this thread will have an opportunity to win 1 of 3 great prizes:

How to Enter:

It's super easy to enter the drawing. Just reply to this thread―simple as that! Three names will be drawn out of a virtual hat at 1:00 pm (ET) on Wednesday, July 25. The winners will be announced in this thread and notified by private message or email if their addresses are available.

Free Excerpt: "10 Forum Faux Pas to Avoid Like the Plague"

OK, back to the new e-book! I’m offering a free excerpt of Online Networking for the Newbie entitled "10 Forum Faux Pas to Avoid Like the Plague." Click here for more information on how to download your free excerpt.

Happy Networking! :)

Angela

Now you guys are making me blush! :blush:

I'll always be eternally grateful to all of the wonderful VAs who shared their knowledge and insights with me when I was just starting out, so I'm more than happy to pay it forward. Plus, a little "passive income" never hurts either! ;)

I'm so glad you all have enjoyed the excerpt. Thanks so much for all the compliments!

Angela

Angela:

Congratulations! You go girl. You are a hot fire and someone to be reckoned with in the industry. Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us.

You are a giver in all ways, shapes and forms Angela and should be extremely proud of your accomplishments.

You are one of the ones in the industry with Fire in your Belly!

Wahoo!!

Wow, Roberta! I'm flattered (and a bit stunned) by all your wonderful compliments. Thank you SO much!!

Right back atcha, sister! :)

Angela

Angela,

Congratulations on the eBook. I just read the excerpt and it is really good! Great job! :thumbup:

Tina

Guest Nanner

This is a really great e-Book and I enjoyed being a part of it. Thanks, Angela, I learned so much reading this book.

I hope everyone gets a chance to read this. It should be mandatory for every Newbie as it's packed with great information. I wish I had read it before I joined this forum.

Congrats Angela! Great job!

Nancy

My, my what interesting information! And I am afraid I have noticed a few things I need to take heed already in your excerpt. (Wish I read this before making my second post ~blushes~) In any event, this was quite informative. Thank you once again. Looking forward to reading more as well.

Guest ashley storey

Angela,

I read the excerpt. Thanks for the resource!

HI Angela!

Congratulations on your book!! Since everything you do is top notch I'm sure this book is wonderful and full of information.

You are always providing so much information, in addition to being so supportive, to all the members here. You're truly one of a kind and we're lucky to have you here at VANA!

Angela

Hi Angela, I had been meaning to download that excerpt since last week. I finally downloaded and read it today and it's so well written and well intended. As a member of this forum and many others I think that this book would serve well for any business that operates by marketing through online avenues, not just VA's. I sincerely hope you do very well in the book revenue as well as providing valuable information to online newbie's needing marketing tips and resources.

Guest TankeryankerII

A little late to the party, but great job. I enjoyed reading it.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.