accuassist

Announcing My New E-book: Online Networking for the Newbie

Thanks again for all the wonderful compliments and warmhearted sentiments, everyone! I'm a bit overwhelmed by your outpouring of support -- but I love it! :wub:

My, my what interesting information! And I am afraid I have noticed a few things I need to take heed already in your excerpt. (Wish I read this before making my second post ~blushes~)

Don't worry, Delilah! As I mentioned in the excerpt of the e-book, no one should be alarmed if they find that they've committed some of the forum faux pas on the list. These things happen to everyone, including yours truly! :blush: Besides, VANA is a very laid back and supportive community, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about here!

On a related side note: Although the excerpt focuses on common forum faux pas, you'll be glad to know that the e-book is actually filled with more advice on "what TO do" than "what NOT to do."

OK, there are two more days until the drawing, so bring on the entries! :thumbup:

Angela

Guest Simone

Angela,

I am not surprised you wrote a book. When you helped me proofread some of my website pages, I was really impressed. If I ever want to write a book, I'll just dictate it on a recorder and have you write it. I wouldn't even try to hand it over to you for corrections, you'd pull your hair out.

I hope, I win! I love to read.

Simone

I am not surprised you wrote a book. When you helped me proofread some of my website pages, I was really impressed.

Awwww -- thanks, Simone! :blush:

If I ever want to write a book, I'll just dictate it on a recorder and have you write it. I wouldn't even try to hand it over to you for corrections, you'd pull your hair out.

I certainly don't remember pulling out any hair when we worked together several months ago, so if you decide to write a book, I'm sure we'd do just fine! So does this mean we should expect a book from you in the near future? :whistlin:

Thanks again!

Angela

Guest Clerks

Congratulations on the e-book. :thumbup: What an undertaking! I'm off to download the excerpt. I could use the advice.

Jenn

Congratulations Angela and thanks for the free excerpt.

Sabrina

Guest VirtuallyYours

Thanks Angela! Your to do list is so amazing!

Cheers!

Rosie

I'm so glad you've all enjoyed the e-book excerpt—and the Master To-Do List too! :)

Just a friendly reminder!

The drawing will be held today (Wednesday, July 25) at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (USA), so if you've been putting off entering the contest, this is the time to do it! Just pop your head in to say hello, and you'll automatically be registered for the drawing. Easy as pie!

See you all at 1:00 pm. Good luck! :crossfingers:

Angela

Before announcing the winners of the drawing, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your wonderful responses to my new e-book. I sincerely appreciate all the beautiful things you've said about me. Your comments and compliments mean more to me than you know. It's funny—when I decided to hold the drawing right here at the forum, I was expecting everyone to register for the drawing by posting things like "Bump" or "Count me in" or "Yay, free prizes!" I certainly wasn't expecting a giant love-fest for little ol' me! You all are so kind and supportive, which is one of the many reasons why I love this forum and its members.

Before I announce the winners of the drawing, a big :thankyou: goes out to everyone who helped me with this e-book in any way, shape, or form. You all helped make the book even better! I also want to thank those who donated the valuable prizes for this drawing. You're the best! :thumbup:

**Prize Winners**

Speaking of the drawing—here are the 3 lucky winners!!! (drum roll please) By the way, the winners were chosen by random sequence generator at Random.org and were identified by post number.

* Cheryl Richardson has won VANA's own VAdala, the first official wearable symbol for successful and aspiring virtual assistants.

* Simone Christoph has won a copy of the entire Visionary VAs Getting Started Series by Connie McVicker and Jaime Lee Mann. Step OUTSIDE the virtual box and RISE above the crowd.

* Rosaliene Bacchus has won a copy of Making Dollars Out of Cents by Heather Jacobson, which features 101 inexpensive or free marketing ideas for all business types.

I'll be contacting each of the winners by private message or by email. If you happen to see your name on the list of winners but you haven't received a message for some unforeseen reason, please contact me at info@accu-assist.com.

Don't Forget to Download Your Free Excerpt!

If you haven't already done so, be sure to download the free excerpt of Online Networking for the Newbie entitled "10 Forum Faux Pas to Avoid Like the Plague." Although the excerpt focuses on the most common forum bloopers, the e-book is also filled with tons of proactive and practical advice for making the most of your online networking efforts. Click here for more information on how to download your free excerpt.

Thanks again, everyone! Happy Networking! :)

Angela

Guest Simone
* Cheryl Richardson has won VANA's own VAdala, the first official wearable symbol for successful and aspiring virtual assistants.

* Simone Christoph has won a copy of the entire Visionary VAs Getting Started Series by Connie McVicker and Jaime Lee Mann. Step OUTSIDE the virtual box and RISE above the crowd.

* Rosaliene Bacchus has won a copy of Making Dollars Out of Cents by Heather Jacobson, which features 101 inexpensive or free marketing ideas for all business types.

Congratulations, Cheryl & Rosaliene! I am so glad, you were winners with me.

Angela,

I am tickled pink! I LOVE to read and of course, learn from all my fellow VAs. Reading books straight from the horse's mouth makes so much more sense to me. Why read a book from an ordinary author, if you can read one written by a VA?

Thank you for writing your book and giving out these fantastic prizes!

Simone

Guest VirtuallyYours

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Rosie

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.