accuassist

Announcing My New E-book: Online Networking for the Newbie

Congrats to fellow winners, Simone and Cheryl :thumbup: Angela's personal email notification earlier today came as a real surprise. What a treat!

The whole process of claiming and receiving my prize was flawless. Angela, you have a great eye for those details that make clients come back for more.

Guest Jorren Company

Congratulations!

Dusty

Thank you for writing your book and giving out these fantastic prizes!

Thank you Angela for your amazing contribution to the VA industry!

The whole process of claiming and receiving my prize was flawless. Angela, you have a great eye for those details that make clients come back for more.

It's been a pleasure, ladies! And thanks for all the wonderful compliments!

I've had so much fun with this drawing—I may have to hold another one in a few months! We shall see... :naughty:

Enjoy your prizes!

Angela

BUMP!! :yay: Congratulations to all of you, Cheryl, Simone, Rosaliene and ESPECIALLY Angela.

Edited by VA-Judy6

Guest Simone

Wow, Wow, Wow!!! :appl: I just finished reading Angela's e-book, which I was able to buy because of a very generous coupon that came with my prize. It is amazing! So easy to read and packed full of information. I started and could not stop - finished it in one whole swoop. I know, I will be reading sections of it in the future to refresh my memory.

Angela,

I promise, I'll get a photo of myself and replace it with my logo on the forum. Well, right after my next haircut. :embarrassed:

I loved the section about "Giving Thanks." In the past, I have always been between a rock and a hard place on this subject. Too many thank you's and welcome wishes take a lot of time to read, so I tried to keep mine to a minimum. But it always made me feel bad because I didn't want to be rude. Now that I have official consent from the networking queen, be careful everyone!

Oh, and the cute little faces throughout the book were great. Okay, I am a little partial because I sign all my notes, letters, cards, etc. with a smiley face with three little hairs on top. Anyway, it just gave the book such a bright and happy atmosphere and made me feel good reading it.

My prize book is next. Poor me, I have to go read some more. :naughty:

Simone Christoph

Thank you Angela,

As a newbie, I have so much to learn. Thank you to those of you who help make it a little easier to do so. Good luck with your book, I too am off to download...wait, I said I was going to research websites...what to do, what to do. Ok, download first. :band:

Wow, Wow, Wow!!! :appl: I just finished reading Angela's e-book, which I was able to buy because of a very generous coupon that came with my prize. It is amazing! So easy to read and packed full of information. I started and could not stop - finished it in one whole swoop.

I'm unbelievably flattered by your wonderful review, Simone! I'm so glad you enjoyed the e-book—silly smiley faces and all! :D

I'm looking forward to "seeing" you in your soon-to-be-posted photo, but your logo is very professional and identifiable, so I always recognize you right away!

As a newbie, I have so much to learn. Thank you to those of you who help make it a little easier to do so. Good luck with your book, I too am off to download...wait, I said I was going to research websites...what to do, what to do. Ok, download first.

There's so much out there to soak in, isn't there, Cathleen? I can just picture you going a million miles a minute right now. Enjoy the book—and the website research!

Thanks again everyone!

Angela

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.