Sign in to follow this  
Guest KimDM

Get Together in Oklahoma in September!!!

Guest KimDM

A few of us are planning a get-together most likely in September. We are in the very beginning stages of planning, but to help us make plans, we would like to know who all might be interested in attending. This is mostly just so we can get a better idea of what would be a central location.

Because we are at the beginning stages, we have no idea about the cost or the place or anything yet, we just know we want to meet our fellow VAs in the general vicinity and have a really fun time together!! If this is something you would be interested in participating in, please reply here or email me. In no way, are you saying that you will absolutely attend - since we don't know exactly when or how much or anything - it is just for us to get an idea!!

We are hoping everybody within a reasonable distance attends - THE MORE THE MERRIER!!! :thumbup:

Edited by KimDM

I'm in Southwest Arkansas. Depending on where it is and how finances are at the time, I might be interested in attending. :)

Kitty

Yay!! I can't wait!

Kitty, we're going to try to do something very central for all of us. We'll keep you posted!

Guest KimDM

Thank you Candy - I appreciate that!

Awesome Kitty! I hope you will be able to make it!! :yay:

We will let you know all the details as they become available!

Guest KimDM

Just want to let you all know that the three of us are meeting tomorrow to start making plans!! We will keep everybody posted as details become available!

Hello Kim,

I'm in NE LA but OK is not that far. I have associates in Dallas so I may could combine a trip. Look forward to seeing how it comes together.

Thanks,

Have a good weekend

Cassandra

Guest KimDM

Cool Cassandra! That'd be awesome! Like I said, the more the merrier! We will let you know more tomorrow!

Guest KimDM

Cool Cassandra! That'd be awesome! Like I said, the more the merrier! We will let you know more tomorrow!

Hi everyone -

I haven't been able to be as active as I'd like for the past few months but I was really excited to get the invitation to the Heartland VA Conference in September. I currently live in southeastern OK but lived in OKC for 25 years so I'm up for a trip to "the big city"! :naughty:

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun and I think I can make it but I have to wait a week or so to make sure. By the way - can I invite two other Central Ok VA's who are not members of VANA?

See you there!

Pam

Guest KimDM

Yes Pam you can invite any other VAs. We tried searching for all the VAs in our target area, but I'm sure there's a few we missed. Plus anybody that would be interested - whether they are or are not in our target area or whatever organization they do or don't belong to is welcome! Like I said "The more the merrier!" We are really excited also!!!! :D

We have created a website with information about the event, the address is www.heartlandvaconference.com. We will be posting more details as they are finalized, so please keep checking back.

I am really looking forward to meeting more of my fellow VAs, hopefully we will have a great turn-out. We are working hard to put on a fun event as well as an educational one.

I hope to see you all there!!