Sign in to follow this  
KMM Solutions

Looking to Network with VAs in Australia

Hi Everyone...

Im located in Australia and out of curiousity are there many other VAs in AUS on here who regulary use this forum?

Feel free to chat with me, add me....

Keira

KMM Solutions

www.kmmsolutions.com.au

Hi Keira,

I'm sure our Aussie members will pop in soon, but in the meantime, you may also want to check out Kathie Thomas's Yahoo group, the Virtual Assistants International Group. Kathie is based out of Australia and her group has many Australian members, but it's also open to VAs from all over the world. One of these days I'm hoping to find some time to check it out myself!

I hope this helps, but I also hope you'll stay and hang out with us here at VANA too! :)

Angela

Hi Keira

I'm in Adelaide - I'm just getting started as a VA and have been on the forum here for about a month or so (I think!). There are a few Aussies around here that are active, I'm sure they will also make themselves heard soon!

LJ

Guest VirtuallyYours

Hi Keira

I am based in Melbourne but run the Virtually Yours Virtual Assistant Network too which is for Australian VA's. I am usually pretty regular on this forum but this month has been a very busy one!

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Rosie

Virtually Yours

www.virtuallyyours.com.au

Edited by VirtuallyYours

And I'm here too, check in from time to time to catch up with everyone. I'm in Melbourne and run the Virtual Assistants International Group that was mentioned. The forum has been in existence since the mid 90s although we've shifted platforms a few times but have been with yahoogroups for a few years now. Very, very chatty group with lots of Aussies but many also from the US, Canada, UK, France, Argentina, South Africa to just name a few!

Hi All

Im new to the forum- which I am loving- and I am from Perth, Western Australia and I run Dawson Documents- Virtual Assistant.

Nice to meet you all :) Hope to see your around the forums

Erin

If you all do get something going - let us know. It would be really great if you would take pictures at your get-together and post them here so we can see you guys!!!

Hi Keira,

I'm Denise and a newbie to the VA world - just launched FastFingers Typing Service... Your Virtual Admin Assistant one week ago! :)

I live in Adelaide and am keen to meet other Aussie VA's - especially other fellow Adelaideans! Don't hesitate to drop me a line anytime, at any of my contact details that you find herein and it will be my pleasure to interact with you! :)

Blessings,

Denise Marron

Denise, I have a group of Adelaide based VAs on my forum and they do get together periodically, as do those in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. Always great to hear of their get togethers. I sometimes get to Adelaide and try to let as many VAs know as possible when that's happening so I can meet with them also.

Guest katehasescaped
Hi All

Im new to the forum- which I am loving- and I am from Perth, Western Australia and I run Dawson Documents- Virtual Assistant.

Nice to meet you all :) Hope to see your around the forums

Erin

Hi Erin,

I am also in WA. How is everything going?

Kate

Love your nickname Kate. What have you escaped from?

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.