Tawnya Sutherland

Cost Comparison: Full-time Employee VS Virtual Assistant

I've been revamping my own VA website and have no need for my Cost Comparison: Full-time Employee versus Virtual Assistant webpage anymore since I'm more specialized as an Internet Marketing Consultant. This webpage brought me a ton of hits in the search engines to my site as a Virtual Assistant. Infact, I still come up high in the search engines for some of these keyword phrases related to this cost comparison.

So, since I'm not using it anymore, I thought others might want to use it to help bring them in more client prospects. I now have it on our VANA website and others are free to copy and paste the code and put on your own website. Just leave our source URL intact please. Scroll to the bottom, copy the code in the box and plunk it onto your website page. Format it look how you wish.

Cost Comparison: Full-time Employee versus Virtual Assistant

Thanks Tawyna. Looks great. Hopefully it works as well for me as it did for you!

Sabrina

Thanks Tawnya! I've actually been working on putting one together, you just saved me some time!

Thank you so much Tawnya ... very sweet of you! This is great info!

Take care,

Hi Tawnya,

Thanks so much!

Angela

Thanks Tawnya! I was actually looking for this information a few days ago to add to my brochure also! :thankyou:

Tawnya,

Great marketing tool. Thank you. I had seen something similar on someone's web site (can't remember who) and was trying to find it. I will definitely bookmark this information this time.

Thanks for saving me the Google search.

Leisa

Gosh darn,

I don't have a va website yet! Better get hoppin.

Cathy

Thanks for your kind offer, Tawnya. I already have a link to the Virtual Assistant vs. Employee Comparison Chart prepared by Michelle Ulrich, founder and President of The Virtual Nation. I thought it best to use her figures as she is based in the USA.

I am in the process of updating my website and accept your offer of using VANA's VA Ethics and VA definition.

Thank you.

Edited by rbachus

Gosh darn,

I don't have a va website yet! Better get hoppin.

Cathy

Cathy,

Welcome to VANA. I'm just wondering about your website. You said you don't have one. Is the URL under your name another business you run or is that the company you currently work for?

You definitely need to have a Web site designed to promote your business. VANA does have great resources for your site. I suggest you definitely add the ethics, definition and the cost comparison to your site.

Good luck,

Anita

Guest bette

Tawnya,

Thank-you!! I'm in the process of FINALLY putting together my website, I think this is perfect!!

Bette

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.