Congratulatory Notes

Hello everyone,

Just had an idea. One of the areas I really would like to get into is the Real Estate field. Here is Edmonton there is a major real estate boom so I'm sure they will need lots of help.

A New Home Buyers Guide comes out every two weeks or so listing all the communities that are building. I was looking at the current issue and there are ads mentioning people getting new positions or awards. What do you guys think of sending congratulatory notes to each of these people congratulating them on their new position or achievement? I would also introduce my services, of course.

Also, the newspaper classifieds sometimes have ads announcing a recent graduate getting a new job. Was thinking this might also work for that as well.

I think that is an excellent idea Jennifer. I just might use it. ;) Of course, I am Charlotte, NC, so I don't think I will be competing with you in any way.

:yay: great idea! All these smart people here.....always thinking.....i'm always thinking but nothing comes out! :)

Have a great day

Hey Jennifer:

I also get the New Home Buyers Guide and think you have a great idea there. :thumbup: I would go for it and let us know how it works out for you.

Have you thought about getting the Real Estate News as well? They also have a section similar to the one in the New Home Buyers Guide.

:flowers:

Jennifer

I have used this and it works great!!

I send a "You're in the news!" congratulatory card and place the newspaper clipping inside in case they missed it or wanted an extra copy.

:-)

Go for it!

~Carollee

Guest TerryGreen

I'm a little late in the game on this topic, but I think it's a great idea. I'll have to start checking the RE section of the paper in our area.

Now there's a good idea with the congratulatory card and the newspaper clip. That will sure grab the recipient's attention, a pic / article of themselves wink.gif

Keep thinking out of the box, way to go!

Tawnya