Sign in to follow this  
organizedassistant

Calendar Survey / Contest

There are a multitude of time management systems available today, both paper-based and electronic. It seems likely that your personality type would have an influence on your choice, so I'm conducting a brief survey to see if certain calendar systems appeal to certain types.

Send an email to calendar@organizedassistant.com indicating your personality type and the time management system you are currently using, and the results of the survey will appear in a future issue of this newsletter. If you'd also like to share any comments about what you like best about your time management system, anything you don't like about it and so on, that will be interesting too!

When you take part in this survey, your name will be entered in a draw – one lucky person will receive a free half-hour time management consultation with Organized Assistant!

if you've never taken the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or a similar personality assessment, there is a brief online assessment you may complete in order to estimate your type preferences. This online assessment is not a substitute for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, but will give an approximation that will allow me to compare your answers with other people with similar preferences.

I am an ENFP personality type. After reading the career descriptions for this personality type, I wonder how I ever became a VA years ago? ;) Although, at one time I did want to be an actor, then an accountant and for a brief moment, honestly thought I was a pyschologist to most of my neighbouring friends.

For my management tools, I mostly use my palm pilot but find my best results per day are just typing up a to-do sheet which I can strikeout in Word as I accomplish each item.

Tawnya

Hi Janet: :D

I have taken the full Myers Briggs test three times over the last three years, oh joy! :) I am an ENFP and ENFJ, leaning a few points towards the ENFP. First test ENFP, second ENFP and ENFJ, third test ENFP. My main source of keeping track of things is my electronic calendar and task list. I also have a manual tickler file, a folder for each day of the month, and a folder for each month. I keep all the "paperwork" in the appropriate file to back up my electronic calendar, task list. Or is the electronic backing up the manual? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm....... ;)

I have never even heard of these assesments before! I took the intro test and am an INFP.

I use a daily planner that follwos me EVERYWHERE I go! :lol:

Hey There!

I took the assessment and I am an INFJ. I was also surprised at some of the career descriptions.

I use a combination of my Palm Pilot and my desktop contact management software. I sync the two regularly to make sure I'm up to date.

Jennifer

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.