• Virtual Assistant Career

I've begun to put together a Top 10 Virtual Assistant (VA) Series at VANA (just like David Letterman) of questions related to virtual assistance. You may use these articles on your websites, in newsletters or on your blogs, just please leave our credit by-line intact at the end of each article.

http://www.vanetworking.com/VA-top-ten/

Also, if you are a Virtual Assistant and would like to submit your Top 10 article for publication on our website to help promote virtual assistance, we will thank you with one month of free Bronze Advertising at VANA...

Just email me.

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

• Virtual Assistant Career
Hey T!

Great series :thumbup: I may just have a Top Ten List of my own to add. I will forward it to you shortly.

:)

Wonderful Jen! Maybe someone on ways a VA Can Help a Real Estate Agent or something? ;)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

This could not have come at a better time! I was working on creating something similar when talking to prospective clients. I love the way the Top 10s are broken out! They make a powerful impact! I also have an idea that I will be sending along!

Hey Tawnya:

(Ha! I was expecting them to be in reverse order like David Letterman. :whistlin: )

These are fantastic! I will definitely link them to my site.

Thanks so much!

Tracey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.