Sign in to follow this  
jennydecki

Wonderful Web Women

I'm so excited!

I don't know how many of you are on the Shopping Cart Queen's email list, but I received an email this morning and it was about Wonderful Web Women. I get a lot of these types of emails every day, but this one (for whatever reason) made me want to check it out.

So I go to the website and if you scroll down the page you'll see our very own Kathie Thomas will be doing a talk promoting Virtual Assistance!

This is going to be a great online event. NINE WEEKS of seminars from successful women who work on the web! The Shopping Cart Queen, and the Ezine Queen are two people that have created empires online with very niche knowledge. The best part? It's totally free to sign up!

I know that I am really looking forward to hearing Kathie talk about how much Virtual Assistants rock...and then being around all the other Wonderful Web Women that were just told how much I rock! :lol: If you do sign up as part of the community (and why wouldn't you) make sure to let them know about VANA as a resource for Virtual Assistants!

Thanks Kathie - you're a great speaker, and you're always so doggone professional, you do us all proud!

Thanks Jen. I'm heading over there now. It pays to hang out with, watch and learn what your peers are capable of. You start to think... hey, if she can do it, maybe I can too. :thumbup:

Isn't there a quote that goes something like this, "you become who you hang out with".

Birds of a feather, flock together!

That's why I hang out here with the successful VAs!

But any woman in business can really benefit from the tips of other women in business. (They even say on the website men are welcome too, so if you're reading this and you're a man, you are not excluded.)

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.