All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. You did Jason, it is also one of my goals to be able to help others.
  4. Hello, Your very welcome. I love helping make people's lives easier. I hope I did just that. Jason
  5. Hi, I am in the process of setting my VA business up, worst part is thinking of one. I am from the UK, thought I would introduce myself
  6. Hello! My name is Erin Boerema and I am an online entrepreneur, operating out of my home office, located in Jackson, MS and I am an aspiring, and self-motivated virtual business owner and founder of Optimal Virtual Assistance Solutions. I provide professional, precise, and personalized business support solutions to small business owners and entrepreneurs with a multitude of various tasks and services. A few examples of the main services I offer are social media management, marketing support and strategy, graphic design and content curation, email marketing, handling, and newsletter campaigns. These are just a few of the services I offer, and the most routine services I provide to my clients. Aside from my online business, I enjoy many activities, although for me personally, the work I do is more like my passion and hobby and I truly enjoy the tasks I perform, as well as creating new posts and content. I also enjoy organizing and planning, specifically on paper, like by bullet journaling, or making checklists. I enjoy learning about new things, and learning new skills to grow and develop my business, as well as myself. Click Here to Visit The Optimal VA Solutions Website!
  7. Thank you Jason! I didn't consider the business cards, but that is a great idea. I have yet to make a Facebook page but plan to do so. My website is up and running. www.redoakva.site Which is exciting. I have joined a few Facebook groups as well. I hoping to gain some work soon. Again thank you for the encouragement and advice, it is much appreciated! Rachal
  8. Your mother-in-law is a wise woman You are equally as wise to start a website. you'll see that this venture can attract a lot of attention. Start on some free advertising sites to get attention of people. Meanwhile start a Facebook page as well. Make sure your competitive with the market, Maybe 10% cheaper, that's what I'm doing. JoinIng groups will help as well. This group is a perfect start. Distribute business cards at places that have bowls that collect them, or have boards where you can post your business. Its a lot of work but I suspect you know this already myself as well as others here I'm sure will be happy to help you as much as we all can. Good luck,and post your success. Jason.
  9. Earlier
  10. Hi Nancy and welcome to our VA Network! We are here to help answer any questions you have regarding starting up your VA business so make sure you pick our brains.
  11. Don't forget to check out all our FREE VA Resources inside your VA Member Lounge. New VA Coloring Book added
  12. I charge my full rate for everything I do. Tell them it would be more practical from a money point of view to have you log in and do their emails in lumps like 9am, noon and then end of day or something like that. Monitoring it 24/7 isn't practical unless they are selling $10,000s per day then I could see them having a fulltime VA doing this 9-5.
  13. It's really going to depend on who your target market is. What colors are they attracted to? So first off, who is your target market? If educators than yellows, if financial people then green. As far as complimentary colors, same goes. It's all dependent on who your target market is and what colors speak to them.
  14. Hello, When it comes to choosing the colors for my brand and website design; is it better to use an analogous, monochromatic, complementary, triad, or tetrad color scheme?
  15. Hi Sarah, welcome to VAnetworking! Let us know if you have any questions about getting your business off the ground.
  16. Hi Lyra, welcome to VAnetworking! Congratulations on getting your website up and running!
  17. Welcome to VAnetworking! I agree with Tawnya as to creating graphics to see how long they take you to create so you can build your pricing structure.
  18. Hi Sherry, welcome to VAnetworking!
  19. Hi Nancy, welcome to VAnetworking! Let us know if you have any questions.
  20. Hi all, My name is Nancy and I am a newbie to VA. I recently resigned as an elementary teacher and returning to school for a career change. I had been researching online for ways to earn money while being a stay- at -home mom and a student when I ran into a blog talking about VA work. I am currently getting myself familiar with the career and the skills needed to be able to start on my own. I'm excited to get started!
  21. I am wondering if I still charge my full rate for just monitoring email. I have been in the business for a while but a new client has asked me to monitor 2 business emails 8/hrs a day 5 days a week. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you .
  22. Hi Crystal, glad to see you join us! Great webiste and love the color you choose. Looking forward to networking with you here and learning more about you.
  23. Hiya and welcome! So looking to get to know you through your participation here. Great website, good work!
  24. I would use whatever you are comfortable with. My Accountant tells me what I have to use and no reason you can't tell your clients that Sage is what you will be using for them. It's your business, make it work how you want it to.
  25. Hi, everyone! Happy to have found this website. Right now, I am full time at a job I am not a good fit for and I struggle daily. I am looking to do something I love, and working from home doing admin work seems right up my alley. Your Name: Sherry Your Website URL (if applicable): https://www.evovirtualoffice.com/ Years in Business: Brand new Description of your Business, including any specialties: General Admin, will eventually specialize in bookkeeping hopefully On a more personal note: What City/Town/State/Country are you from?: South Hill, VA Are you married? How long?: yes, 4 years Any kids and how old? 3, all adults Hobbies & Interests: scrapbooking, reading, How did you hear about us? i.e. Google search (what keywords did you search?), article in magazine (name of mag?), word of mouth (who?), etc. I searched Virtual Assistant on Facebook
  1. Load more activity
  • Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.