How to Find and Hire a Virtual Assistant (VA)
Since 2003 we have been the market leader in the VA industry AND you can depend on us to help you find the best Virtual Assistant (VA) for your business needs.
Find the Ultimate VA for Your Business Today!
Submit a Job to our Virtual Assistant Job board (FREE to Submit) below
We wish you success in finding the ultimate VA for your business needs!
(FREE SERVICE to help you hire a VA for your business needs)
Sometimes I’d like to think I’m super woman, but the reality is, I’m far from it! As a busy VA, I have a lot on my plate and sometimes I just plain don’t want to do it all! So guess what? I have this awesome resource called the RFP Job Board! What a lifesaver. It’s a place that I know I can go to find quality, ethical and awesome VA’s who have the skill-sets I don’t and/or want to do the things that just aren’t my cake. The last time I posted a job, I had a great response from several qualified individuals and filled the position for my client within 2 days. And that made me look goooood! Thanks Tawnya and the whole VA Networking team! ?
Chantel Shelton, Owner of Confident Woman
Here are the top 5 reasons to partner with a Virtual Assistant:
1. Lower operational costs:
- Reduce costs associated with the production of products and /or services.
- Cut down overhead associated with equipment, payroll, human resources training, medical, office space and utilities.
- Only pay for the work that needs to be done eliminating the costs associated with idle or non productive time.
2. Make more efficient use of time:
- Give you the flexibility to delegate tasks according to skill and abilities; thus increasing the quality of the work while reducing the time spent on each task.
- Give you the ability to focus more time on the business aspects in which you are highly skilled and enjoy.
- Make time for the urgent, imperative matters that arise.
- Give you time to focus on the overall business goals and set priorities accordingly.
- Allow time for the little things that sometimes get left out or overlooked.
3. Keep up with technology:
- Gain access to an industry professional that can implement the top trends and technology, and has a vast network of resources to capitalize on.
- Give you the edge you need to stay competitive, and evolve.
- Implement the right tools and resources for your business.
4. Enhance productivity:
- Implement tools and processes to operate more effectively.
- Enable you to deliver better results in a shorter time frame.
- Speed up the process of getting your products and/or services to the client.
- Enable you to put into play the concepts and carry out the projects that are currently on your wish list.
- Give you access to a larger range of highly skilled peopled.
5. Convert your business into a hi-speed virtual office:
- Give you the ability to work anywhere in the world while remaining accessible to your client base.
- Facilitate the exchange and collaboration of information and documentation.
- Enhance the efficiency and accessibility of the business information available to the client.
- Automate processes and procedures.
Submit a Job to our Virtual Assistant Job board (FREE to Submit)
Finding the Ultimate Virtual Assistant for Your Business
Click here to download
Everything You Ever Needed to Know About Outsourcing Your Business to a Virtual Assistant
in 5 specialized ebooks
For Only $97
Plus, I’m Adding 4 Bonuses
Recent Blog Posts
Kudos! Your business is growing and you have decided it is finally time to hire an Office Assistant. Hiring in-house staff can become complicated. Questions to answer are "where to advertise", "what skills and experience should the candidate have", "what will their...read more
When was the last time you gave a BIG THANK YOU to your Virtual Assistant? Being it is the holiday season to give thanks for the wonderful things in our lives, I thought I would give thanks to my VA too! THANK YOU Danielle Beauchemin of Proactive VA! Without you in...read more
For those of you who are still in the dark, a Virtual Assistant, or VA, is an executive level, administrative professional who works from his/her own office to support clients using some of the latest available technology. The Internet has brought many skilled...read more