Thank you for visiting our website (hereinafter “Website(s)”, “Site(s)”), owned, operated and controlled by Mediamage Business Solutions, a Canadian company (hereinafter, “Mediamage”, “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
This Policy pertains to, and covers, the following websites: VAnetworking.com, GetClientsClub.com, VAinsiders.com, VirtualAssistantCareer.com, VAvirtuosos.com, VAcertified.com, Mediamage.com (hereinafter, “Sites”) and social media channels, forums, podcast, and related platforms to purchase our products (memberships, courses, training and events).
The term “Mediamage Business Solutions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, www.Mediamage.com whose registered office is 260-22529 Lougheed Hwy., Suite 947, Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada, V2X 0T5. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of This Web Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Affiliate Disclosure: We may use affiliate links in our newsletter, website pages, articles, blog posts and social media links. Making money from being an affiliate is a great way to add an additional revenue stream to your business. Please note, we only recommend or use affiliate links for companies we fully believe in. No one is paying us to review or promote their services or products. We promote them because they are good services or good people to work with.
Customer Service Policy:
At Mediamage Business Solutions, our goal is to treat and serve our clients and customers as we ourselves like to be treated and served. Whether you are a client, a product customer or a student in one of our training programs, you matter. Your business is important to us.
- We will communicate with you in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will listen effectively to your requests and promptly take the necessary actions to assist you. We will keep you informed of unexpected delays in service.
- We will respond to website questions/requests within 24 hours during normal business hours, Monday-Friday.
We commit to :
Teaching, educating, and enlightening our students in a way that they learn more in-depth and with a full understanding of the concepts and principles being taught.
We want our members and customers to be happy with their purchases. Our Refund Policies vary depending on the Product as follows:
- Monthly memberships are final sales and are non-refundable. Recurring monthly/yearly memberships may be cancelled by contacting us to request a cancellation before your next scheduled payment date or by cancelling the payment inside the dashboard member area. Recurring payments already made are non-refundable.
- The Virtual Assistant Career training program has a 7-day money-back guarantee (less any coaching session time if utilized during the 7-day period and service processing fees if paid by credit card).
- All sale items, live events, instantly downloaded products like ebooks, audios, and etc. are final sales and are non-refundable.
- Refunds from products from third-party affiliate programs are dealt with directly by the third party themselves and Mediamage Business Solutions is not responsible for contact with third party nor refunds.
- To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through the same payment process as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed. ie) If you paid by your Visa card then the refund can only be issued back to the same Visa card number you paid with and not a different credit card/cash/cheque/etc.
Product Payments and Payment Plans
- You agree to make timely and full payments to the Company for purchased Product(s) (regardless of whether you selected to pay for the Product(s) in full or with a payment plan). You authorize Mediamage Business Solutions to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all payment balances owed and you agree to keep this information current and up-to-date with us. If any payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, we may revoke your access to the Products, without a refund.
- The Virtual Assistant Career training program payment plan options must be paid monthly for the full term length of each package (Elevate – 6 months or Dominate – 12 months). This is a payment plan, not a monthly payment. Access to any of the Virtual Assistant Career training, tools, resources, coaching, and other add-ons included with the package (including website packages) will be denied if any payments don’t process.
None of our training programs are meant to get rich-quick programs. Our programs are intended to help guide you to help you grow your business into the money-making empire you have always dreamt of owning. As stipulated by law, we can’t and don’t make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money using our tools, resources, or strategies. Each person’s results will be unique depending upon how much effort they each put into the programs. We can lead you in the right direction but in the end, your success will depend on your hard work and implementation. Nothing on any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, tax, or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced on any of our sites are just estimates and not exact and should not be considered as a promise of potential earnings. If you don’t put the work into implementing the strategies in our programs you will achieve little or no results. Any financial numbers referenced on any of our sites, are simply guestimates, and should not be considered as a promise of potential earnings, and are for illustrative purposes only. Some who purchase our products will never implement what they are taught and ergo achieve little to no results. We will be here to help and cheer you on your journey, just reach out for help.
No Resale of Site or Product Content
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, create derivative works, or exploit, for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of the Sites and/or Products or content or other information or materials of any kind that you do not own without our express prior written consent.
Use of Your Feedback
With your prior permission, you agree that we have the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, submissions, surveys, comments, discussions on the Sites and/or Product-related forums, calls, or otherwise, for the purposes of marketing or promoting the Company Sites and/or Products.
We may reference testimonials, reviews, case studies, or other feedback from others about our Sites and/or Products. Although these testimonials are truthful statements, the results obtained by these users and customers are not necessarily typical and are not a guarantee of the types of results you can achieve by following the information in our Sites and/or Products.
Links To Third-Party Websites And Services
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
These terms of service shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
How to contact us – Please send us a ticket to our support desk.