Is your target market Virtual Assistants, Freelancers, work-at-home or service-based owners?
If YES, then you should be promoting at our network!
Since 2003 we have been forming a loyal long last relationship with entrepreneurs who know and trust what we recommend. Let us help get your product into the eyes and hands of service-based entrepreneurs that want what you have to offer.
We can bring traffic to your website, increase awareness of your product which can result in profits for your business simply by advertising at our network channels.
How We Market:
We focus on getting the word out to the virtual assistant industry via many marketing formats: Newsletter broadcasts/campaigns, paid banner advertising, social media marketing and search engine marketing techniques just to name a few. Our in-house Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist, Tawnya Sutherland’s marketing venues include but are not limited to:
- Private databases of 100,000+ opt-in targeting businesses that offer services
- Twitter (25,000+ Followers)
- Linkedin Virtual Assistant Group (27,000+ members)
- Linkedin Profile (10,000+ connections)
- Facebook Business Page (24,000+ Followers)
- Facebook Group for Virtual Assistants (20,000+ Members)
- Facebook Group for Virtual Assistant Fitness
- Pinterest (Average 160K monthly viewers)
- SEO High Traffic from search engines like Google ranking top #1 for keyword phrases related to this Virtual Assistant target market
- Joint Venture Partners and Affiliates (1000+ affiliates)
- We also have marketing opportunities through our popular websites/blogs at VAnetworking.com, VAvirtuosos.com, VAinsiders.com, and VirtualAssistantiCareer.com
Site Demographics and Traffic:
- The majority of our users are between the ages 22 to 55
- 92.3% work out of their homes
- 97.2% of our users are women
- 70.1% are married
- 76.1% of our users have children
- 77% use IE, 16% use Firefox and 7% use other browsers
- 94% use Windows
- 24% spend 30 min+ browsing website
- 68% visitors are USA, 21% visitors are Canadian and 11% International
The VAnetworking website ranks top 5 in major search engines for over 200+ keywords related to small business startups, business networking, work at home opportunities, virtual assistant, virtual assistance, etc. and is managed by a Certified Internet Marketing Specialist
The VAvirtuosos Virtual Assistant #VAVS Conference
We also hold a Virtual Assistant Conference twice a year online that sells out every time. Sponsorships are available for this event and you can learn more here.