We think you’ll find this to be a useful site to advertise at since we have such a loyal group of Virtual Assistants and small business owners. Our visitors are interested in products and services that are helpful to small business owners, virtual assistants, work at home moms, networking, software and other computer related areas. Our message board forum is very active and is the largest in the VA world with over 50,000+ registered members. It is an ideal website to advertise on if your product or service falls within this market of virtual assistants and small business entrepreneurs.
Bring traffic to your website, increasing your profits by advertising with VAnetworking . Our Certified Internet Marketing Specialist, Tawnya Sutherland of Mediamage Business Solutions, strives to constantly keep our website in the top 5 of the search engines for many keywords related to virtual assistants and small business entrepreneurs.
How We Market:
We focus on getting the word out to the VA world by delivering regular newsletter broadcasts, paid banner advertising, social media marketing and search engine marketing techniques by Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist, Tawnya Sutherland who has helped her clicks turn clicks into cash for 15+ years. Her marketing venues include but are not limited to:
- VAnetworking Forum (100,000+ registered members)
- Twitter (25,000+ Followers)
- Linkedin Virtual Assistant Group (27,000+ members)
- Linkedin Profile (10,000+ connections)
- Facebook Business Page (24,000+ Followers)
- Facebook Group for Virtual Assistants (20,000+ Members)
- Facebook Group for Virtual Assistant Fitness
- Pinterest (Average 160K monthly viewers)
- SEO High Traffic from search engines like Google ranking top #1 for keyword phrases related to this Virtual Assistant target market
- Joint Venture Partners and Affiliates (1000+ affiliates)
- We also market through our popular websites/blogs at VAnetworking.com, VAvirtuosos.com, VAinsiders.com, and VirtualAssistantiCareer.com
- Private databases of 100,000+ opt-in targeting business that offer services
All banners ads and advertisements are subject to approval by VAnetworking. Advertiser banners are in hierarchical order at VAnetworking based on a first-come, first-serve basis. The higher up you are on a webpage means that you’ve been advertising longer with us than the banners below you. We thank advertisers for their continued loyalty and give preference to them by ranking them higher.
Contact US for our Advertising Spec Sheet for pricing.
Site Demographics and Traffic:
- The majority of our users are between the ages 22 to 55
- 92.3% work out of their homes
- 97.2% of our users are women
- 70.1% are married
- 76.1% of our users have children
- 77% use IE, 16% use Firefox and 7% use other browsers
- 94% use Windows
- 24% spend 30 min+ browsing website
- 68% visitors are USA, 21% visitors are Canadian and 11% International
The VAnetworking website ranks top 5 in major search engines for over 200+ keywords related to small business startups, business networking, work at home opportunities, virtual assistant, virtual assistance, etc. and is managed by a Certified Internet Marketing Specialist.
The VAvirtuosos Virtual Assistant #VAVS Conference
We also hold a Virtual Assistant Conference twice a year online that sells out every time. Sponsorships are available for this event and you can learn more here.
We offer banner sizes as follows:
|Large 468 X 60|
|Medium 234 X 60||Small 125 X 125|
All banners must be within 6-10K in size and include no flash or animation. Only static banners will be accepted.
Need a Banner Designed?
If you don’t have a banner, we can prepare one for you. Our web graphic designers will work with you to prepare a banner according to your needs, and will provide helpful suggestions for getting the most exposure for your business. (The banner is yours to keep with all rights given to you).