Free VA Training …
What to Expect in a Career as a Virtual Assistant
Reserve Your Spot Now:
VA Level: Start-up
Date: Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
Time: 2 PM Pacific Time / 5 PM Eastern Time
Presented By: Tawnya Sutherland
Attend and get answers to:
- WHO is a Virtual Assistant?
- WHAT services can a VA offer?
- WHERE do Virtual Assistants find clients?
- WHEN do Virtual Assistants get paid?
- WHY do VAs need a marketing plan?
- HOW do Virtual Assistants grow their business?
- Q & A (Answers to those questions keeping you awake at night)
Owning a successful Virtual Assistant has given many VAs the freedom to earn an above-average potential income from the comforts of their home office. If you’ve ever been curious about what it would be like to be the boss of your own service business or just want to pick up some sweet strategies to help you grow your VA business, you won’t want to miss this informational webinar.
Spots Are Limited! Starts In…
Claim Your Spot Now!
About Tawnya Sutherland
Tawnya Sutherland is a Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist from the University of British Columbia and has owned her own VA business for 20+ years. Her online marketing skills founded her VAnetworking.com in 2003, the market leader in the Virtual Assistant industry. Tawnya has become the go-to spokesperson and expert trainer/coach for Virtual Assistants wanting to share, learn more, and grow their businesses.