FREE Virtual Assistant Training Business Webinars
Our Next FREE VA Training Webinar:
DATE: Thursday, November 10th, 2016
TIME: 3PM PDT (Vancouver, BC, Canada – UTC/GMT -7 hours)
CLICK HERE to convert to your timezone
Watch for an email shortly with a link to our webinar room. If you are already registered with us there is no need to register again you will be notified via email of the webinar room link.
Join us at our network for FREE training webinars to educate Virtual Assistants worldwide!
Topic: What to Expect in a Career as a Virtual Assistant
During this information-rich 1 hour webinar based on Tawnya’s own experience as a Virtual Assistant (VA) for the past 15 years, you will receive the answers to common questions most Virtual Assistants are asking including:
- WHO is a Virtual Assistant?
- WHAT services can a VA offer?
- WHERE do Virtual Assistants find clients?
- WHEN do Virtual Assistants get paid?
- WHY do VAs need a marketing plan?
- HOW do Virtual Assistants grow their business?
- Tawnya will share her 10+ Tools (mostly free) she uses in her business every day
Owning a successful Virtual Assistant has given many VAs the freedom to earn an above average potential income from the comforts of their home office. If you’ve ever been curious what it would be like to be the boss of your own service business or just want to pick up some sweet strategies to help you grow your VA business, you won’t want to miss this informational webinar.
Tawnya Sutherland of VAnetworking.com is the market leader for Virtual Assistants worldwide. Founded in 2003 Tawnya’s network for Virtual Assistants has grown to become a prolific training resource and networking venue for VAs at any stage in their business development. Tawnya has become the go to spokesperson for Virtual Assistants wanting to share, learn more, and grow their businesses. Tawnya is also a Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist from the University of British Columbia who runs her own Internet marketing company, Mediamage Business Solutions from her home based office.
Upcoming VA Training Webinars
Lisa Wells – TBA
Webinar Room Troubleshooting
Please be aware that it is very difficult to troubleshoot your problems during the webinars and most likely you’ll be out of luck for help until the after the seminar is over. Therefore we highly recommend you arrive early to check your settings.. We can help attendees on a first come first serve basis up until 15 minutes before the webinar begins.
We use Adobe Connect webinar platform and if you find you are having technical difficulties in the webinar room click HELP tab on the upper right for resources to help you out
- Please be respectful of the speaker and not type too much in the chat window during the webinar as the scrolling text can be a distraction.
- There are two ways to communicate in this webinar room. First way is just to text type your message across to us in the General Chat Area. Second option is to click on the microphone at the top of your screen so it turns green, then you can speak. You can also mute it by clicking it again. Often times during training webinars we mute attendees to avoid background noise.
- For sound and audio problems, run the Audio Setup Wizard under the Meeting tab in the webinar room.
- Make sure your speakers are turned on. Sounds lame but 95% of the problems stem from the user’s own computer settings.
- Clear your browser’s cache > Instructions here
- Try a reboot too…for some reason that sometimes magically fixes everything ?
- There will be a Q & A period after each webinar. Please hold onto your questions until the end and type them into the “Ask a Speaker Question” box if available.
- While you are waiting for the webinar to begin, feel free to network and chat and get to know the others in the room by text chatting in “General Chat Area”. Follow each other on Twitter, share urls, etc.
- Feel free to follow us on Twitter and tweet out to your peeps any highlights of the webinar quoting the speaker if you like. Follow Tawnya @VAnetworking
Here’s a video tutorial for our future speakers:
Enjoy the webinars! Tawnya Sutherland
PS: Still having trouble? If all else fails please put a ticket into our HELP DESK and we will answer within 24 hours.