FREE Virtual Assistant Training Business Webinars
Our Next FREE VA Training Webinar:
DATE: Thursday, April 21st, 2016
TIME: 1PM PDT (Vancouver, BC, Canada – UTC/GMT -7 hours)
CLICK HERE to convert to your timezone
Watch for an email shortly with a link to our webinar room.
Join us at our network for FREE training webinars to educate Virtual Assistants worldwide!
TOPIC: 3 Seeds You Need to Plant in Your Virtual Assistant Garden
During this special webinar…
Join Tawnya Sutherland as she discusses 3 simple seeds you should be planting in your Virtual Assistant garden this spring that will sprout into beautiful bouquets of flowers for you all year round.
Tawnya Sutherland is a Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist from the University of British Columbia. She has been running a successful VA business for 19 years. She used her online marketing skills to launch VAnetworking.com in 2003, and she is well known as the Market Leader in the Virtual Assistant industry. Tawnya has become the go-to spokesperson and expert trainer for Virtual Assistants all over the world that want to grow their VA business.
Please be aware that it is very difficult to troubleshoot your problems during the webinars and most likely you’ll be out of luck for help until the after the seminar is over. Therefore we highly recommend you arrive early to check your settings.. We can help attendees on a first come first serve basis up until 15 minutes before the webinar begins.
We use Adobe Connect webinar platform and if you find you are having technical difficulties in the webinar room click HELP tab on the upper right for resources to help you out
- Please be respectful of the speaker and not type too much in the chat window during the webinar as the scrolling text can be a distraction.
- There are two ways to communicate in this webinar room. First way is just to text type your message across to us in the General Chat Area. Second option is to click on the microphone at the top of your screen so it turns green, then you can speak. You can also mute it by clicking it again. Often times during training webinars we mute attendees to avoid background noise.
- For sound and audio problems, run the Audio Setup Wizard under the Meeting tab in the webinar room.
- Make sure your speakers are turned on. Sounds lame but 95% of the problems stem from the user’s own computer settings.
- Clear your browser’s cache > Instructions here
- Try a reboot too…for some reason that sometimes magically fixes everything 😉
- There will be a Q & A period after each webinar. Please hold onto your questions until the end and type them into the “Ask a Speaker Question” box if available.
- While you are waiting for the webinar to begin, feel free to network and chat and get to know the others in the room by text chatting in “General Chat Area”. Follow each other on Twitter, share urls, etc.
- Feel free to follow us on Twitter and tweet out to your peeps any highlights of the webinar quoting the speaker if you like. Follow Tawnya @VAnetworking
Here’s a video tutorial for our future speakers:
Enjoy the webinars! Tawnya Sutherland
PS: Still having trouble? If all else fails please put a ticket into our HELP DESK and we will answer within 24 hours.