FREE Virtual Assistant Training Business Webinars
Our Next FREE VA Training Webinar:
DATE: Thursday, August 4th, 2016
TIME: 3PM PDT (Vancouver, BC, Canada – UTC/GMT -7 hours)
CLICK HERE to convert to your timezone
Watch for an email shortly with a link to our webinar room. If you are already registered with us there is no need to register again you will be notified via email of the webinar room link.
Join us at our network for FREE training webinars to educate Virtual Assistants worldwide!
Topic: A Behind the Scenes Look on How to Create Profits With Social Media and PR
What you will learn…
How to work with your clients to get them massive exposure for their business by mastering getting on television, radio, in magazine and newspapers, for FREE.
How to turn their social media fans friends and followers into high-paying customers
The one thing you need to have in your social media bag of tricks for maximum profitability
How to give your clients a way to gain exposure to get more clients and customers
How to use social media to connect and build relationships with the media to amplify your efforts.
Christina is a best selling author on the topic, has personally appeared in over 250 media outlets and has generated well over 7 figures in sales from free publicity.
Karen has a combined social media following of over 100,000 and is a social media blogger for Huffington Post, Social Media Today, Social Media Examiner. She uses social media to generate sales from $25 to $20,000 clients.
Upcoming VA Training Webinars
August 11th: Teressa Huff – Map Your Way to More Clients with a Better Virtual Image
August 18th: Kate Steinbacher – Topic to be Announced
September 1st: Alyssa Avant – 3 Proven Strategies to Get More Clients
Webinar Room Troubleshooting
Please be aware that it is very difficult to troubleshoot your problems during the webinars and most likely you’ll be out of luck for help until the after the seminar is over. Therefore we highly recommend you arrive early to check your settings.. We can help attendees on a first come first serve basis up until 15 minutes before the webinar begins.
We use Adobe Connect webinar platform and if you find you are having technical difficulties in the webinar room click HELP tab on the upper right for resources to help you out
- Please be respectful of the speaker and not type too much in the chat window during the webinar as the scrolling text can be a distraction.
- There are two ways to communicate in this webinar room. First way is just to text type your message across to us in the General Chat Area. Second option is to click on the microphone at the top of your screen so it turns green, then you can speak. You can also mute it by clicking it again. Often times during training webinars we mute attendees to avoid background noise.
- For sound and audio problems, run the Audio Setup Wizard under the Meeting tab in the webinar room.
- Make sure your speakers are turned on. Sounds lame but 95% of the problems stem from the user’s own computer settings.
- Clear your browser’s cache > Instructions here
- Try a reboot too…for some reason that sometimes magically fixes everything 😉
- There will be a Q & A period after each webinar. Please hold onto your questions until the end and type them into the “Ask a Speaker Question” box if available.
- While you are waiting for the webinar to begin, feel free to network and chat and get to know the others in the room by text chatting in “General Chat Area”. Follow each other on Twitter, share urls, etc.
- Feel free to follow us on Twitter and tweet out to your peeps any highlights of the webinar quoting the speaker if you like. Follow Tawnya @VAnetworking
Here’s a video tutorial for our future speakers:
Enjoy the webinars! Tawnya Sutherland
PS: Still having trouble? If all else fails please put a ticket into our HELP DESK and we will answer within 24 hours.