FREE Virtual Assistant Training Business Webinars
Don’t forget to REGISTER BELOW to be notified of VAjot Social Nights and FREE training webinars to receive your login info.
Watch for an email shortly with a link to our webinar room.
Join Tawnya Sutherland and fellow Virtual Assistants for our popular VAjot Socials held every other Thursday at 1PM PDT.
(CLICK HERE to convert to your timezone)
It’s a social networking webinar for Virtual Assistants to get together and JOT down everything on our minds, from introducing new members to discussing positive flows within our businesses. We guarantee it will be a fun and informative social night for all to hang with their peers in the VA industry! All Virtual Assistants (or wanna-bees?) welcomed and please bring your URL with you to promote to us.
- April 25th, 2013 at 1PM PDT
- June 6th, 2013 at 1PM PDT
At our VAjot Socials we come together as Virtual Assistants, business colleagues and as friends to connect, share and discuss our accomplishments the past week.
It’s a social networking evening to JOT down everything on our minds, from introducing new members to discussing positive flows within our businesses. We guarantee it will be a fun and informative social night for all to hang with their peers in the VA industry!
All Virtual Assistants (or wanna-bees?) welcomed and please bring your URL with you to promote to us.
Follow our hashtag on Twitter: #VAjot
VAjot Socials Tips:
1. Bring a microphone so you can connect easier with your peers. Test it out with another friend in the room before hand so you are ready to connect with others when you get here.
2. Make that family dinner casserole ahead of time so your family can eat and not bother you while you socialize with your business colleagues.
Please be aware that it is very difficult to troubleshoot your problems during the webinars and most likely you’ll be out of luck for help until the after the seminar is over. Therefore we highly recommend you arrive early to check your settings.. We can help attendees on a first come first serve basis up until 15 minutes before the webinar begins.
We use Adobe Connect webinar platform and if you find you are having technical difficulties in the webinar room click HELP tab on the upper right for resources to help you out
- Please be respectful of the speaker and not type too much in the chat window during the webinar as the scrolling text can be a distraction.
- There are two ways to communicate in this webinar room. First way is just to text type your message across to us in the General Chat Area. Second option is to click on the microphone at the top of your screen so it turns green, then you can speak. You can also mute it by clicking it again. Often times during training webinars we mute attendees to avoid background noise.
- For sound and audio problems, run the Audio Setup Wizard under the Meeting tab in the webinar room.
- Make sure your speakers are turned on. Sounds lame but 95% of the problems stem from the user’s own computer settings.
- Clear your browser’s cache > Instructions here
- Try a reboot too…for some reason that sometimes magically fixes everything
- There will be a Q & A period after each webinar. Please hold onto your questions until the end and type them into the “Ask a Speaker Question” box if available.
- While you are waiting for the webinar to begin, feel free to network and chat and get to know the others in the room by text chatting in “General Chat Area”. Follow each other on Twitter, share urls, etc.
- Feel free to follow our hashtag #VAjot on Twitter and tweet out to your peeps any highlights of the webinar quoting the speaker if you like. Follow Tawnya @VAnetworking
Enjoy the webinars!
PS: Still having trouble? If all else fails please put a ticket into our HELP DESK and we will answer within 24 hours.