FREE Virtual Assistant Training Business Webinars
FREE Virtual Assistant Training Webinars!
Our Next FREE Training:
DATE: Thursday, December 3rd, 2015
TIME: 1PM PST (Vancouver, BC, Canada – UTC/GMT -8 hours)
Watch for an email shortly with a link to our webinar room.
Join us at our network for FREE training webinars to educate Virtual Assistants worldwide!
TOPIC: MotiVAted Movers and Shakers Webinar
Let’s come together and share with each other how we are going to get more motiVAted to become better movers and shakers in the VA industry. Let’s be the one to make things happen in our service based businesses!
Tawnya Sutherland will host this 1 hour webinar on everything to do about virtual assistance. Whether you are a wanna-be VA or a 10 year veteran VA you are welcome to join us and engage in conversation we discuss hot topics of interest happening right now within our industry. Feel free to bring your questions, struggles, concerns and successes to share with us as a group. Spend an hour with your business colleagues and learn from each others knowledge and experience as a Virtual Assistant. If you can get a microphone/headset that would be awesome as it’s so much easier to convey your thoughts through voice than text. See you then!
Speaker BIO: Tawnya Sutherland is a Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist from the University of British Columbia who runs her own Internet marketing company, Mediamage.com
Her online marketing skills founded her VAnetworking.com in 2003, the market leader for Virtual Assistant resources and training. Tawnya has become the go to spokesperson and expert trainer for Virtual Assistants wanting to share, learn more, and grow their businesses.
Please be aware that it is very difficult to troubleshoot your problems during the webinars and most likely you’ll be out of luck for help until the after the seminar is over. Therefore we highly recommend you arrive early to check your settings.. We can help attendees on a first come first serve basis up until 15 minutes before the webinar begins.
We use Adobe Connect webinar platform and if you find you are having technical difficulties in the webinar room click HELP tab on the upper right for resources to help you out
- Please be respectful of the speaker and not type too much in the chat window during the webinar as the scrolling text can be a distraction.
- There are two ways to communicate in this webinar room. First way is just to text type your message across to us in the General Chat Area. Second option is to click on the microphone at the top of your screen so it turns green, then you can speak. You can also mute it by clicking it again. Often times during training webinars we mute attendees to avoid background noise.
- For sound and audio problems, run the Audio Setup Wizard under the Meeting tab in the webinar room.
- Make sure your speakers are turned on. Sounds lame but 95% of the problems stem from the user’s own computer settings.
- Clear your browser’s cache > Instructions here
- Try a reboot too…for some reason that sometimes magically fixes everything 😉
- There will be a Q & A period after each webinar. Please hold onto your questions until the end and type them into the “Ask a Speaker Question” box if available.
- While you are waiting for the webinar to begin, feel free to network and chat and get to know the others in the room by text chatting in “General Chat Area”. Follow each other on Twitter, share urls, etc.
- Feel free to follow us on Twitter and tweet out to your peeps any highlights of the webinar quoting the speaker if you like. Follow Tawnya @VAnetworking
Here’s a video tutorial for our future speakers:
Enjoy the webinars! Tawnya Sutherland
PS: Still having trouble? If all else fails please put a ticket into our HELP DESK and we will answer within 24 hours.