Browse through our Virtual Assistant Directory below to find the ultimate VA for your business needs. Virtual Assistant business owners from around the world are ready to help you with your administrative, creative or technical business tasks. You can easily browse for your perfect Virtual Assistant by using the dropdown “Services List” or by typing into the “Search” box keywords that are relevant to your specific needs.
No time to browse the Virtual Assistant Directory? Simply post a job at our Job Board and you’ll start to receive inquiries from Virtual Assistant business owners in our network interested in working with you. Add your listing to our VA Directory by becoming a VAinsider today.
We wish you success in finding the ULTIMATE Virtual Assistant for all your business needs!
Kathi Can Help
My name is Kathi Thomas and I am applying to your position for a Virtual Assistant. I have been working as a Virtual Assistant for over 3 years.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have an extensive background in IT as a Software Developer, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Lead. Due to my career experience, here are some of the skills I would bring to the table.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Technical abilities to solve most hardware/software problems quickly
- Experience writing business, training, procedural and technical documentation
- Ability to handle assignments/issues/communications from A-Z regardless of complexity
- Exceptional communication skills – professional, polite, great representation for your company – no drama
- Experience working under pressure with set timelines and due dates
- Great sense of humor and attitude for when things get stressful
- Lots of flexibility
- Worked remotely with both domestic and international clients
- Absolutely fearless
- Quick learner
- Love challenges
- Ability to think on my feet and make good decisions quickly.
I have advanced experience with Google Suites and Microsoft Office. I also have experience with Notion, Kajabi, Hubilo, Asana, Trello, HoneyBook, Dubsado, Zoom, Vimeo, Zapier, Stripe, Slack, Canva, Hubspot, Monday.com, Shopify, Salesforce, ConvertKit, MailChimp, WordPress, SquareSpace, Wix, Calendly, Acuity, Teachable, Thinkific and many other software options.
I have done VA work through Upwork and other websites for a variety of clients. I have helped document current and future processes (using flow charts and SOP’s), manage email and email campaigns, moderated zoom meetings and virtual events, created technical integrations between software systems, helped set up and maintain CRMs, done updates to websites, video editing, performed research and compiled data on specific topics, and kept schedules up to date with calendar management.
I would love to talk to you to discuss. I am flexible with my time and rates so I am sure we can come to an agreement that works for both of us.