What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services.
They are your off-site administrative professional.
If you need an administrative assistant but don’t…
- Have the space to hire one in-house
- Don’t want to pay fringe benefits for a full time employee
- Don’t have the office software/equipment needed to run your business
- Or for whatever your reason…
A Virtual Assistant is your answer!
Top 10 Things A Virtual Assistant (VA) Can Do For Your Business
Have you ever wondered, “What exactly is that Virtual Assistant that you keep hearing so much about?” The answer is simple. A Virtual Assistant, or VA, is an administrative professional who provides immediate professional support, services, and skills to busy entrepreneurs and business managers via the Internet usually from their home office.
But “What can a Virtual Assistant do for me?” is a little more complicated. The ways in which a VA can help you and your business are as unique and diverse as the individual VAs are themselves. To help narrow down the possibilities, the Virtual Assistants at VAnetworking.com were asked to list the top 10 things they could do for their clients. This is what they said.
- Marketing support – A VA can assist you with marketing support, increasing your clientele and freeing up valuable time to service your customers. They also can handle all your marketing and publicity helping you to spread the word about your product or services.
- Specialty services – Many Virtual Assistants specialize in web design and search engine optimization. Once you work with a VA, they know your business inside and out, who better to help you prepare your website.
- Make you shine – A Virtual Assistant can make your next presentation shine by giving it that polished professional presentation which is sure to capture your audience and promote all your products and services.
- Gives you a professional edge – A Virtual Assistant can be instrumental in proofing, editing, and typing all your correspondence, pleadings, manuscripts, etc., thus allowing a more professional edge to all your business communications.
- Bookkeeping services – A Virtual Assistant can take over all your bookkeeping, bills and accounts payable. Let them worry about payroll so you can worry about the important tasks of running your business.
- Event planning – A Virtual Assistant can plan your next company event or outing providing for an enjoyable and memorable time for all. Think how much more enjoyable it can be when the burden of planning is removed.
- No office space required – A VA can save you space because s/he work from his/her office as an independent contractor.
- Save you time – Hiring a VA can save you time because you will not have to spend time hiring an employee or temporary help, as well as training the new staff.
- Get you organized – A Virtual Assistant can schedule your appointments, manage your calendar, organize your desk, and make running a business that much smoother.
- Affordable!!! – Because VAs work on an “as needed basis” and only when you have work, hiring a VA can save you money. Clients only pay for the work done, and don’t have to pay for benefits, equipment, or supplies. What a cost savings that can be.
Tawnya Sutherland is the founder of VAnetworking.com, the Market Leader of aspiring and successful Virtual Assistants online since 2003.
Stop by Virtual Assistant Networking today and find that Virtual Assistant you’ve been looking for. They are waiting, ready to assist you with all your business needs.