If you’ve run out of ideas what to write for your next blog post or maybe you just want some new content to give away an ebook to entice some lead generation, PLR (Private Label Rights) content may be your answer. You can use PLR for your blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, and more.
What is PLR?
“Private Label Rights” is a publishing term letting you know that the content it applies to can not only be completely re-written by you (or your Virtual Assistant… or your ghostwriter…) but should be!
If you don’t like to write content then PLR is the perfect solution for you!
You can not only put your own name on it but you can alter it and re-purpose its material any way you choose! However, it will come with a license detailing any exceptions to this rule, so make sure you always read that license (preferably before purchase). PLR content can come in just about any media format like blog posts, articles, short reports, eBooks, email autoresponder series, videos, MP3 audio files, web page content, graphics and any other content imaginable.
We all know online that content is KING! Having new content on your website not only interests potential clients but the search engines love it too boosting websites with new content higher up in their results pages. But what if you don’t like to write or you just don’t have the time to write in your busy schedule? PLR (Private Label Rights) content may be your answer. You can use PLR for your blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, lead generation, giveaways and more. Join Tawnya as she shows you some money-making ideas using PLR that you can incorporate into your business today and start making money this very month.
Here’s a one-hour PLR training webinar I presented that you can watch right now called Using PLR to Turn Clicks into Cash for Your VA Business.
Here are my favorite sources which provide you with quality PLR content that I recommend and use myself:
- List Magnets – Need to Grow Your List? We’ve Done the Work for You
- All Private Label Content – Get the exact content you need to serve your unique target audience.
- Coach Glue – PLR that coaches love
- Color Monthly PLR – Coloring Page PLR Designs
- Piggy Makes Bank – High-quality PRL Articles & Reports
- PLR.me – Free Access to PLR Profit Blueprint Video
- Publish for Prosperity – Personal development PLR
- Tools for Motivation – Personal development PLR
No more excuses not to write!
It’s always wise to try out PLR before you buy if they have that option which most high-quality PLR companies offer.
Try out these FREE Trials of PLR that I recommend:
- Grab samples of List Magnets PLR
- Try out All Private Label Content with these free samples by clicking here
- Hook up with CoachGlue to try out their PLR
- Check out Color Monthly Free Precocious Pups Coloring Pages
- Get some FREE PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
- Free Smart Goals Worksheet with PLR
- Free 30 Days of Social Media Content (PLR)
- Get FREE PLR Samples from Tools for Motivation